Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Rabbit opens invites for 24 hours?

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    ^^ True enough. But FSC's invite system was much different than what is being requested here. What it will be changed to is still unknown, but that's another discussion.

For the site requested in this thread, invites given out as per a forum request are likely to end up with a ban for both user and inviter. That is why it's empty.

You are right. I was helped immensely. But one approach doesn't fit all. Thanks, though, for raising it.But your comment is good. It makes me think through the importance of clarity,
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    kallie asked for fsc here? O.o
    that isn't cool.
    she's asked for 3 separate sites, and has created 4 f*c related threads, I think you've been there long enough to know they dont like that exposure at all, even if you can't login, ask one of your friends here, and i see many of them who are there, through private pms instead of making a thread about it @kallieb also, your response made no sense to me maybe if you could communicate with me that has a point to it and not just puns of clarity it would be better

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I wasn't mocking you. you're point was well made, and I only made one request for FSC. Multiple posts occurred within the thread.
    Last edited by kallieb; 01-20-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    to this day, have no idea what this is, that u guys req? interesting.? lol
    fullcontact is open, i think?? not sure? if that is it,confused.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678