Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Need TheDVDClub invite, please!

  1. #1
    Not An Idiot BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29

    Unsure

    Hi!
    I'm asking for a TheDVDClub invite (unused) account, is someone has it.
    I will use it very well if someone would be so nice to send give me one, and I promise, it not would be bookmarked in "Yeah_I_Have_This_Too_Okay_Go_Ask_An_Other_Invite" folder

    I attach two ratioscreens here, if somebody needs evidence about my "ratiokeeping" skill

    BitHumen Ratio
    HDBits Ratio

    Thanks in advance!

    And thanks to Forumas for the information about the closed invite system
    Last edited by ZiP90; 01-19-2008 at 01:56 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Zagreb
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,420
    As many of you have probably seen all your invites have disappeared. We have removed all invites from all users thanks to someone trying to sell TheDVDClub Invites on ebay. All the users should have read the rules and know this is definitely not allowed. So unfortunately all of the users have to suffer thanks to this one users action.

    We know who the user is and they will be dealt with. We apologize to all the good users this effects. We are not sure how long the invites will be disabled for, but you will be notified of any changes.
    as u can see they have disabled invite system for now,but it will be back very soon


    http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    492
    Good Luck mate when the site open the invitation system again

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Not An Idiot BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29
    Okay, thanks for the fast repply

    Then I change my request: if somebody has an unused account I'm here to take over from him/her

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Urumqi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    As many of you have probably seen all your invites have disappeared. We have removed all invites from all users thanks to someone trying to sell TheDVDClub Invites on ebay. All the users should have read the rules and know this is definitely not allowed. So unfortunately all of the users have to suffer thanks to this one users action.

    We know who the user is and they will be dealt with. We apologize to all the good users this effects. We are not sure how long the invites will be disabled for, but you will be notified of any changes.
    as u can see they have disabled invite system for now,but it will be back very soon
    That's sadI just sound their site,and would like to have a try.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    gan.nez's Avatar ~~tHa mAn~~ BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiP90 View Post
    Okay, thanks for the fast repply

    Then I change my request: if somebody has an unused account I'm here to take over from him/her
    i think trading TDC accounts is forbidden is it?

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Not An Idiot BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by gannes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiP90 View Post
    Okay, thanks for the fast repply

    Then I change my request: if somebody has an unused account I'm here to take over from him/her
    i think trading TDC accounts is forbidden is it?
    I don't know. If it's forbidden, then keep it for yourself, I will wait for the time when invites are open again

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    salford
    Posts
    449
    i looked for an invite and didnt get given one hope your luck is better than mine

    not a anti-trader just dont like trading
    found pisexy from my good friend D3LBOY

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded
    • Below lists bt sites which accounts are NOT allowed to be traded.
    • Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site.
    • Trades that are NOT allowed will be edited or trashed.
    • Infractions might be given for posting such threads.
    • Those repeating will be locked from the section.
    E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB |SCL| SD |TDC | TL | WB

    TDC= The DVD Club

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    gan.nez's Avatar ~~tHa mAn~~ BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefosceola View Post
    Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded
    • Below lists bt sites which accounts are NOT allowed to be traded.
    • Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site.
    • Trades that are NOT allowed will be edited or trashed.
    • Infractions might be given for posting such threads.
    • Those repeating will be locked from the section.
    E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB |SCL| SD |TDC | TL | WB

    TDC= The DVD Club
    jepp as i said, it's not allowed;but why is that so?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •