Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hosting-ie

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Setup fee only means setting up the box with your chosen OS, after that you are on your own.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    when they say setup fee do they install everything for ya or do you have to? i was looking into it myself but ive alway rented the ones that are already setup.
    they set that what they offer on the page and what you will select on order page
    they will not set torrent for you )))
    they will set OS, and Control panel if you will select in order page (Plesk or cPanel)

P.S.
    with higher level support they may set torrent as well in your request who knows, but i never tried :))

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Hosting-ie is not a very honest company,

They are not truthful when they answer support tickets, try to extort mangment fees from you.

I ordered a dedicated server from them, paid the setup fee, 95 euro. took a month to get the server and then it was setup incorrect.

They responded that to fix it they would have to changer me becasue I was not paying monthly management fee. Why should i have to pay extra a month so they would set the server up correctly. They finally said they would do it as a favor for me.

A favor? to set it up correctly.

then server hung during an install, asked for a reboot, 21/2 hrs later get response that its online so they can't reboot it. What ??

they then explained that free reboots were for fixing hardware problems, reboots for software issues would be charged. I asked how much that would be, they wouldn't answer the question.

I have never seen a reboot fix a hardware problem in my life. But i was informed they would reboot if I paid monthly management fee. I start to see a pattern here.

Anyways server is trash, slow and won't update windows as it fails and spits out a genuine validation error.

well that was 300 euro wasted on this dishonest company, I call it cost of learning.

Learning who to lease from and who not to lease from.

There are many better companies out there to lease servers from.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I current have a dedicated package with them. Although the setup fee is expensive and they take a while to setup, I'm very happy after all that. The speeds are good and I'm able to max out my speeds.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i've read a lot of good reviews from hosting-ie, but my experience was more along the lines of dottor. I did use it for 2 weeks and got about 2.5 tb of bw, but after that it was horrible.

My speeds wouldn't go over 1mb and they told me there was a disk corruption and needed a $20 reinstall, so after $20 more i was in the same place and had just paid for another month,
    then the server crashed and they wouldn't do anything without more money so I went to vectoral.

They have free reinstallations and can get 11mb/s on torrents. It's got limited bw, but for me it'd be hard to use it all without going to tl or somewhere it's easy to seed and wasting a bunch.

Maybe sometime i'll have to go with keyweb and try it again.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Wormtail's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    They are gr8, i would rent a server there if there wasnt a setup fee :S

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Im switching from vectoral to hosting ie bc Im sick of the nonsense with vectoral :-P

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ever hear the phrase out of the frying pan into the fire.

yea vectoral is not the best but hosting-ie is the worse.

I currently have have many servers with a few different companies and I will say that host-ie is the most dishonest and outright misleading company I have ever used.

You guys talk about speed their speed sucks plain out. First of all unlimited bandwidth = slow ask anyone that has any experience with servers and they will agree.

They are not going to give you premium bandwidth and make it unlimited.

On top of that scam you add the dishonest practices of this company (hosting-ie) and you are the end looser not end user.

Beware and be warned.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    yeah hosting-ie is grate one

Speeds keeps be high and service perfect,

really worthed ones.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMan80 View Post
    yeah hosting-ie is grate one

Speeds keeps be high and service perfect,

really worthed ones.

Hi,

Other comments ? Billing ? Stable speeds ? Photos someone guys ?

Thanks
    Nikos

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast