Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye bye

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    im leaving here

this is serious as it is my last year and i have to study hard. i've been wasting too much time on the internet. i knew it the whole time but im taking action now. i realized this right now, mainly because its screwing my life. i have a chem exam tomorrow and i havent studied that much, i havent slept at all and i have to go to school in an hour

However i will keep my accounts since i will return after getting my diploma hopefully. and thats about 5 months. i just hope the staff at the trackers will accept this. i know i'm letting people down now as i am keeping my accounts, and im really sorry but i do want them after school and i will probably give away the trackers i dont use much

Thanks to tiolewis for being an inspiration and JA ofc. I hope others that are in the same situation will make the right decision.
    Life, family and education are the most important things, and again i knew that all the time but it was hard to quit. for the upcoming 5 months my main focus will be my education >>> meaning i have to study my ass off.

You have to do stuff that you dont want to do all the time in life, like reading and studying cuz right now that is what makes you successful in society, so you have to do it. Unfortunately many people just cant stand it, they cant cope with it. They want to be free and have fun all the time, like most of the teenagers in Norway A good motivation would be to think how successful you will be after all the hardship. I, myself, am going to study medicine and i know how hard it is going to be, but to keep myself motivated i will just think of the future and how much better a life i can get in the longrun by only studying some time
    And of course the other factor that can make you go on and continue the education is to study what you really love.

The only reason im not disconnecting the internet entirely is because i need it very much for my studies. So the only is to restrict my access to what i find myself wasting the time on.

So goodbye and i hope u all will have a good life will make the right decisions in life

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    bye

good luck with exam and life!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    good bye SiNa i hope u doing great in studies and in ur real life

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    good luck man .
    and i hope to see you soon

For Serving Community

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Gud Luck Sina

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    -------------- BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    You definitely made the right choice. You gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for the rapidshare giveaway. It really helped me out.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Cya SiNa, wish you all the best in your future and the upcoming exams!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    one2one's Avatar SEED FOR EVEV BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    right desiccation i need like that one ..hope to make success in your study
    good luck .. and don`t forget (internet call)

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ciao, (give me some accounts i will take care lol)
    Vectoral FTW!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    good decision...real life comes first.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast