Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flaming

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Mods - The day you see regulars and/or 1000+-post members giving a general opinion of that you guys are oppressing is the day you should give a f*** about it.
    I was in two minds as to whether to post my message - guess I listened to the wrong mind

To clarify, when I talked about posts with flaming being unnecessarily locked, I was talking about flaming between members, not flaming at mods. Though if the mods say they wish they could be seen as members like everyone else, maybe they should expect a flame every now and again, just like the regulars do (I was in two minds about posting that last bit too ).

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by JPaul@29 July 2003 - 20:50
    All flamers should be lined up against a wall and have seven colours of ships kicked out of them.

As for spammers they should have their keyboards inserted in their least favourite orifice.

Load of bar stewards the both of them.
    Mind if I volunteer to head the vigilante action?

<Illuminati grabs his tool for beating and inserting - An extra-large keyboard >

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati+29 July 2003 - 22:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 29 July 2003 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@29 July 2003 - 20:50
    All flamers should be lined up against a wall and have seven colours of ships kicked out of them.

As for spammers they should have their keyboards inserted in their least favourite orifice.

<Illuminati grabs his tool for beating and inserting - An extra-large keyboard > [/b][/quote]
    You use your tool for beating old friend.

I think you may be providing too much info here.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+29 July 2003 - 17:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 29 July 2003 - 17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Illuminati@29 July 2003 - 22:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul
    @29 July 2003 - 20:50

<Illuminati grabs his tool for beating and inserting - An extra-large keyboard >
    You use your tool for beating old friend.

I think you may be providing too much info here. [/b][/quote]
    Uhm....hopefully you have a nice.. plastic cover for the aforementioned keyboard???????

Oh My. I believe I am in too deep here&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Off frolicking I am.....

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Neverose

You appear to have moved from flaming mods to spamming their threads.

Have you no shame.

Hello lounge.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    some mods r better then others though

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    gj mods, keep it up.....

and all you fuckin ppl who cant keep it within the regs....god damn, how MUCH do you need to express yourself???

i have a feeling that after about 3 pages or so the mods will either close this, or move it to "about the site"......

mmmm i smell ...... ....no wonder it stinks in here&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by metalrebelzz@30 July 2003 - 01:11
    gj mods, keep it up.....

and all you fuckin ppl who cant keep it within the regs....god damn, how MUCH do you need to express yourself???

i have a feeling that after about 3 pages or so the mods will either close this, or move it to "about the site"......

mmmm i smell ...... ....no wonder it stinks in here&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Metalrebelppz......sometimes when jousting with another so very adept at doing so......it is really hard to cruise away without having the ...... well, the last clever word.

But I should pay more attention and only do the jousting in the lounge, you think?

As to how much room it takes to express what I have to say?

Well, sir, the proper, and most considerate use of the English Language sometimes takes a bit longer, would you agree?

Neverose

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123