Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: an Advice to Traders

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatiu View Post
    Will you give me a break with this anti trading bullshit. Let the people do what they want if it's played by the rules.
    You guys are exactly like the ones ratting out a fellow classmate when he cheats on his exam.

played by the rules??? who's rules?? ...... i tell ya, you people just give me non-stop laughs.... on most trackers it's against their rules to trade period! ... but all the traders seem to think think they can just whatever they want ... and they always seem to hide behind the fact that FST has no rules.... and quote saying that "IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES HERE!!!!" ... i don't give a crap where you are.. post here or elsewhere... don't make a difference, fact of the matter is that you should be respecting the rules of the specific tracker(s) that you are trading, it's that simple. stop hiding behinding the rules of the specific forum that your posting in, thats irrelevant .. it is good to follow the rules of the forum... but, you should use more common sense while doing so.. private trackers are just that private, meaning they closed the doors for a reason. if they wanted just any fool to be able to get access then they wouldn't have closed the doors now would they..??? hmmmmmmmm........ thats an interesting point now isnt it??
    and thats what happends when you trade the accounts/invites and or do free "giveaways" as well... you go ahead and let any fool in and those people fook things up for the rest.. yeah, thats a good thing isn't it..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    didn't know trading need to be so secretive, sounds like extra hassles to me, not worth it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks Eeel
    about ur information

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    nice

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Will you give me a break with this anti trading bullshit. Let the people do what they want if it's played by the rules.
    You guys are exactly like the ones ratting out a fellow classmate when he cheats on his exam.

played by the rules??? who's rules?? ...... i tell ya, you people just give me non-stop laughs.... on most trackers it's against their rules to trade period! ... but all the traders seem to think think they can just whatever they want ... and they always seem to hide behind the fact that FST has no rules.... and quote saying that "IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES HERE!!!!" ... i don't give a crap where you are.. post here or elsewhere... don't make a difference, fact of the matter is that you should be respecting the rules of the specific tracker(s) that you are trading, it's that simple. stop hiding behinding the rules of the specific forum that your posting in, thats irrelevant .. it is good to follow the rules of the forum... but, you should use more common sense while doing so.. private trackers are just that private, meaning they closed the doors for a reason. if they wanted just any fool to be able to get access then they wouldn't have closed the doors now would they..??? hmmmmmmmm........ thats an interesting point now isnt it??
    and thats what happends when you trade the accounts/invites and or do free "giveaways" as well... you go ahead and let any fool in and those people fook things up for the rest.. yeah, thats a good thing isn't it..
    I like your point of view and I totally agree with you.
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    At the orginal poster at what # is a tracker considered high level?

If it begins at level 9 then I think you should read the stickies because some of the sites in that level have an agreement with FST to not let accounts to be traded.

Welcome to FST were you can actually get invites for just contributing and being noticed by the right people.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    since you are a trader, I hope you won't get scammed Eeel

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    How lame

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    yacine911's Avatar Poster
    i thing the good advice is don't trade trader
    just kidding i thing is a good advice
    I`m against piracy... so please don`t attack ships !

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    My thoughts exactly,you've my full support. The bullying that goes on here needs to stop and it has decreased to an extent after Detale put his foot down.
    There's light at the end of the tunnel afterall.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast