Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: an Advice to Traders

BANNED
    this is an advice to traders trading high level accounts / invites

i belive FST staff doesnt give out ip's to com reps .

then the only way to get your ip is if someone sends you a link to log your ip .

so when you trade , use a proxy and if someone sends you a link as an account screenshot , ratio proof etc . make sure you are behind a proxy server before clicking on that link .

or use Torpark http://www.download.com/Torpark/3000...-10586817.html

Torpark is a program which allows you to surf the Internet anonymously. Download Torpark and put it on a USB Flash keychain. Plug it into any internet terminal whether at home, school, work, or in public. Torpark will launch a Tor circuit connection, which creates an encrypted tunnel from your computer indirectly to a Tor exit computer, allowing you to surf the Internet anonymously. Torpark is small, portable, clean, open-source, free of spyware/adware, and free.
    and dont trust every one that sends you a link claiming its a screenshot of their "high level" account . they can be tracker staff trying to log your ip address and ban you from the tracker

so be carefull

and if any anti traders has some smart ass comments . keep it to yourself , FST bt invite section is a place to trade accounts / invites .. and as long as FST staff doesnt give a shit about that , you should STFU too

i am an experienced trader in another forum . now am going to start trading here , just for the fun of it

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    good advice

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    thank you Eeel for the good advice

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeel View Post
    this is an advice to traders trading high level accounts / invites

i belive FST staff doesnt give out ip's to com reps .

then the only way to get your ip is if someone sends you a link to log your ip .

so when you trade , use a proxy and if someone sends you a link as an account screenshot , ratio proof etc . make sure you are behind a proxy server before clicking on that link .

or use Torpark http://www.download.com/Torpark/3000...-10586817.html

Torpark is a program which allows you to surf the Internet anonymously. Download Torpark and put it on a USB Flash keychain. Plug it into any internet terminal whether at home, school, work, or in public. Torpark will launch a Tor circuit connection, which creates an encrypted tunnel from your computer indirectly to a Tor exit computer, allowing you to surf the Internet anonymously. Torpark is small, portable, clean, open-source, free of spyware/adware, and free.
    and dont trust every one that sends you a link claiming its a screenshot of their "high level" account . they can be tracker staff trying to log your ip address and ban you from the tracker

so be carefull

and if any anti traders has some smart ass comments . keep it to yourself , FST bt invite section is a place to trade accounts / invites .. and as long as FST staff doesnt give a shit about that , you should STFU too

i am an experienced trader in another forum . now am going to start trading here , just for the fun of it
    thx man very good advice
    Vectoral FTW!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED
    thanks for cleaning up my thread

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

<NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Great advice dude, and would you mind sending me a pm of the other site you're part of?
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    the whole thread got cleaned up

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    oh, i thought this thread was going to say: go get laid fags

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    oh, i thought this thread was going to say: go get laid fags
    hahhahah,i had the same impresion
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast