Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Official FSC Recruitment

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    The idea of this thread is to find some new members that are willing to be part of FSC; to share your talent, skill, or just enthusiasm for fun through active and interesting posting. Activity is important to us so lets break it down to what we have in mind.

1. You might be interested in anything that's tech, graphics (including but not limited to creating avatars, banners, signatures), Mixed Martial Arts, Science, Philosophy, Personal Well Being, Cookery, Books, Films, Music, Anime or Sports.

2. You could be an active forum poster. This means intelligent well thought out posts and not just +1 spam.

3. You download a lot or at some point want to upload and share files and packs. Please include in your app how many torrents you grab a month on average.

4. You might be a great sharer and seed your torrents for months at a time.

5. You like to make reviews/tutorials/guides and whatnot. These kind of posts are always welcome.

The list could go on and on. Be creative and really think about what qualities you want to share as a member of FSC. We often hear people say they want to join because of the great community. We want to hear more of what this means to you, how you can help keep our community great.

Along with all this ^^ information, we also need your app to answer the following:

6. ALL nicks and aliases used on all BT sites you are a member of including invite and BT forums If you're caught lying on this forget about ever joining fsc you'll be added to our blacklist.

7. IP's both your home IP and any boxes you may have. If you're on a dynamic IP we'll require the IP range.

8. Profile links to all your trackers.

This next one is crucial. Adding links to sites that you belong to but have nothing to do with torrenting will be viewed favourably.

9. Please also include some profile links to non-BT forums or communities you're active in

Please forward your app by PM to either myself or Nemrod. For obvious reasons, please don't post your info directly here in the thread. Remember this list carefully because if you leave something out, we might not get to your request.

Once we have your app don't worry if you don't hear back from one of us right away. Myself or Nemrod will PM back all members who send us an app to either invite you on to the next step, or to say sorry not for now.

PM Links:

Nemrod: https://filesharingtalk.com/private.p...newpm&u=184141
    kallieb: https://filesharingtalk.com/private.p...newpm&u=170977

Let the sharing begin.
    Last edited by kallieb; 09-02-2011 at 02:21 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good luck to those who have taken time, and shown true interest in being active members of the BT community. This is a nice opportunity for those who may not have made many contacts with "inside connections" to a private site like this. It is truly a nice site, with a wonderful staff, and many active, caring members.

If you have been looking for a site which is very much community-based, give your best to applying to FSC. Those who give efforts to be active, valuable members will find that there are many there willing to return those efforts.

(BTW, I am not staff there, or anywhere else, but do believe FSC to be one of the finest sites around. There is A LOT of effort made to ensure members have a nice, well-cared-for, site to invest their time)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    FSC truly is a place focused on SHARING, especially demonstrated by its "ratio" system. Good luck to those who apply, make it count!

Last edited by respawn40; 09-01-2011 at 01:09 AM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Just out of curiosity, has staff ever done anything to purge inactive accounts on fsc? What i mean, i am pretty sure there is/was some member who even don't know english and i have no idea how they ever be able to join this "community" based tracker.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Your question is two-fold:

1. Do we disable accts for inactivity

2. Would it be hard for someone who struggles to communicate in English to be part of FSC.

The answer to both is Yes and Yes
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Can I join just because I have really random cooking skills? And being cool? No? Ah well, I'm gonna have my Oreo pudding to myself then

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I hope kingeater sends a PM...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kingeater showed me a photo of his cooking...it is random as random can come.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    It's tempting to post a list of the best of the worst PM's ever received.
    @Jebus and bumrocks - I'm sure you guys know what I mean Srsly.. .Some of the stuff that shows up....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Hopefully you don't mind reading an essay that I sent ya lol. At least I tried to write it in the English language

Unrelated, and since I came across the video, figured some might enjoy it:
    Last edited by kingeater; 09-01-2011 at 05:30 AM.

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast