Thread: Best Program To Burn

Poster
    this has probably been asked a million times before but here i go. what is the best program to burn cd image files in? (.bin format with no .cue file) i have tried cdrwin 5 and it crashes my computer with a bsod half-way through. and i'm trying nero burning rom right now. i've tried alcohal 120% but it crashed my computer before the program even starts. are there any other programs that will work? pc stats are in my sig in there of any use.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    If those program are crashing your comp then there is something wrong, did you use verified or offical downloads? Cdrwin is the best, followed by Alchohol 120% ( I am the only one that likes CDRwin) It may be that your burner is not compatible. You could try blindwrite, not great but you have tried everything else.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    i got nero burning rom to work for me. cdrwin always gives me coasters and blindwrite won't install. and i'm using verified hashes for all of them. thanks, but i manged to get nero working for me. i'm not going to try any other programs. like i've always said, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Nero6 and Alcohol120% in no particular order. I prefer to have both on my PC.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    alchohol 120% and then nero 6 alchohol is easier to use

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    I use Nero, it have NEVER failed me in burning images!!!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    isnt nero 6 onli beta?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    its out now i think? its on the nero site anyway.
    also is it worth upgrading from latest version of nero 5.5 to nero 6? is it alot better?