Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xbox 360 sites

Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    anyone know of xbox-sky open signups regulary? im eager to game more with my modded 360
    just keep checking and u will get in and yes they have signups regulary

btw Burnout Paradise is out
    PAL version is out, still waiting on NTSC

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i got an invite to nem!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    What more content can you want than black-cats for X360?

u can say this also for xbox-sky

i also recommend nemesyz.com if u dont have BC fast release with good speed
    xbox -sky?

That site is horrible for xbox 360 games, they get everything after everyone else and their speeds...well suck. Public trackers will offer you faster speeds any day of the week ....

Black cats has everything. You might be able to find some on 0day sites...bitsoup has a few...but if you have blackcats, you wont get a better selectiong outside of those walls.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yeh, but for older games, if u haven't blackcats, it's the best place to go. i like xbox-sky, and for me speed in not a problem, when u look for rare contents.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    xbox -sky?

That site is horrible for xbox 360 games, they get everything after everyone else and their speeds...well suck. Public trackers will offer you faster speeds any day of the week ....

Black cats has everything. You might be able to find some on 0day sites...bitsoup has a few...but if you have blackcats, you wont get a better selectiong outside of those walls.
    That site suck? lol
    That's an old torrent site that is here for years serving you fast and reliable relese! We have a great comunity with a lot of good users!
    Who was the first tracker that leacked halo3 before scene group?
    Who was the first tracker that leacked shadowrun before scene group?
    Who was the first tracker that leacked DEVIL MAY CRY 4 before scene group?
    ... i can continue...

The answer is XBOX-SKY

We allow upload also by dsl connection, and sometimes you'll find a very bad speed, but speed isn't better than quality!

Please don't flame if you don't know the fact!

essebi

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    UG + BitGamer

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by essebi View Post
    xbox -sky?

That site suck? lol
    That's an old torrent site that is here for years serving you fast and reliable relese! We have a great comunity with a lot of good users!
    Who was the first tracker that leacked halo3 before scene group?
    Who was the first tracker that leacked shadowrun before scene group?
    Who was the first tracker that leacked DEVIL MAY CRY 4 before scene group?
    ... i can continue...

The answer is XBOX-SKY

We allow upload also by dsl connection, and sometimes you'll find a very bad speed, but speed isn't better than quality!

Please don't flame if you don't know the fact!

essebi
    i totally agree with what you said.
    about DMC4, it for sure is true.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

xbox -sky?

That site is horrible for xbox 360 games
    lol maybe for u,but not for others (including me)

they get everything after everyone else and their speeds
    yea speed sometimes sucks since everyone have access to upload torrents,and so not everyone have 100mbit connection,also that is not true that xbox-sky get releases last and there are many examples...like latest one with Devil may cry 4 since that wasnt scene release it was for member that have rip and uploaded on xbox-sky..so an that time u could only find it on xbox-sky...and for sure they get releases much faster that *high lvl sites* and all what i have said is fact not opinion

yea u can download it from Thepiratebay much faster than on SCT since they havent uploaded DMC4 (but seriously u totally underestimate xbox-sky probably becuase of your big appetite for *higher sites*)

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    please invite please very very mouch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12