Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading invites....Please read

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Well as far as I'm concerned I'll post whatever I like as long as it's within FST rules. If I want to troll trading threads I will.

Having said that though I really can't be bothered so I don't. Besides reading the invite section is a pain all the one word posts and general spam just shits me to tears.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted to start a discussion about invite trading. I want to make it very clear that I am by no means a trader. I believe that invites/trackers were meant to be free but i think it is wrong how people troll around putting down people who choose to trade.

Granted I myself am guilty of posting in topics discouraging trades, but upon further thought i think that we should let people do what they want regardless of our beliefs. I mean it is up to us whether or not we send an invite to a trader or not. I for one will not encourage trading by giving invites out to traders, but if someone else wants to I think they should be free to do so.

I also believe that if people are breaking the rules they should be subject to any ramifications that are put in place for breaking them. For example Ftn does not allow or welcome traders, so if someone gets caught trading it FTN has every right to ban them.... I have no problem with this.

Alls I am saying is that i think we should all lay off the judgemental attitude we have towaards traders. Even though we may not agree with it, people do have the right to do what hey want with there invites.

In closing I'd like to offer advice to traders.... You guys dont have to trade to get what you want, just be helpful, give, and post around here and eventually u will get the tracker you want. But if you must trade you wont have to listen to me bitch at u ne more

Let me know what u guys think....
    Jon
    let me ask you a question:

what about cheating? should we be allowed to discourage cheater and make statments how bad their actions are?

should we on the other hand encourage newcomers not to cheat, because cheating breaks tracker rules?

yes of course we should, because cheating is bad and it will get you banned, right?

account trading is not sooo bad, but will get you banned as well, right?

everyone agrees, traders, non traders, anti traders that cheating is bad and should not be tolerated.

so what's the difference? why should we tolerate account traders and punish cheater?

tracker owners already made their decision. they don't evaluate. they handle both the same: they ban them.

it's not up to us to decide whether there are good rule breakers and bad rule breakers.

fact is, both (cheater and account dealer) don't care about tracker rules.

but wait, why should i care? those actions don't affect my account, so let them do what they wanna do.

wrong! you a part of the tracker community and those people try to rape it. it is your god damn right to stand up against them and convince them that their actions are bad.

both steal from the tracker. the account dealer steals accounts that does not belong to him, the cheater steals ratio that doesn't belong to him.

the fact that we move (post) in an environment (forum) that allows one way of rule breaking and blames the other, doesn't mean that we have to shut our mouth and be quiet about it.

unlike most account dealers i love my trackers and i don't want to lose any of them.

that's why i decided to play with them - not against them.

everyone is free to repect tracker rules and everyone is free to break them.

in the long run there will only be those who enjoy their membership and those who need to trade for another account.

i'm not an anti-cheater, anti-trader, anti-collector... i'm simply against people who break the rules of my trackers.

feel free to choose your side everyone.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    wow nice one squirrel, its rare to see long posts on FST

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Well said, why discriminate in one sense and then encourage another?

Either way you look at it, Site staff give u the chance to be part of a community, and some even the ability to invite.

You wouldn't ratio cheat, so why would you put in all that effort to get invites to waste them and end up banned like so many other worthless sacks of shit.

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbX1aMajow

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    @squirr3l
    to funny stuff , right away dude
    we have a game to play
    excuse me invite traders ,yuk

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Trading fucking rocks, man!

Let's all trade to people we don't know who may be a member of some anti-piracy organization who, under normal (non-trading) circumstances, may never obtain an invite! Better yet, let's go around being like morons putting a price tag on free invites: yes, I am referring to the "What Invites are Worth" Deity! I wonder what putting a price tag on everything will do.. I guess it'll bring more goodness, such as encouraging invite/account sellers, account trading (oh, I won't even get into that), scammers, cheaters to buffer accounts to trade, etc.

Ahhh

Invite Trading Rocks.
    No Whining

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ^^^^^ U ARE RETARDED^^^^^

Trading is bad dont do it

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Sweet! I love being called a retard by an tracker collector!

Btw, why don't you go ahead and read my post again with more than a hundredth of that brain of yours
    No Whining

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by broomhead View Post
    ^^^^^ U ARE RETARDED^^^^^

Trading is bad dont do it
    Not the brightest crayon in the box are you ? can you say the word sarcasm ?

on the subject of crayons will someone take Squirr3l's bloody huge art set away before my brain bursts

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted to start a discussion about invite trading. I want to make it very clear that I am by no means a trader. I believe that invites/trackers were meant to be free but i think it is wrong how people troll around putting down people who choose to trade.

Granted I myself am guilty of posting in topics discouraging trades, but upon further thought i think that we should let people do what they want regardless of our beliefs. I mean it is up to us whether or not we send an invite to a trader or not. I for one will not encourage trading by giving invites out to traders, but if someone else wants to I think they should be free to do so.

I also believe that if people are breaking the rules they should be subject to any ramifications that are put in place for breaking them. For example Ftn does not allow or welcome traders, so if someone gets caught trading it FTN has every right to ban them.... I have no problem with this.

Alls I am saying is that i think we should all lay off the judgemental attitude we have towaards traders. Even though we may not agree with it, people do have the right to do what hey want with there invites.

In closing I'd like to offer advice to traders.... You guys dont have to trade to get what you want, just be helpful, give, and post around here and eventually u will get the tracker you want. But if you must trade you wont have to listen to me bitch at u ne more

Let me know what u guys think....
    Jon
    let me ask you a question:

what about cheating? should we be allowed to discourage cheater and make statments how bad their actions are?

should we on the other hand encourage newcomers not to cheat, because cheating breaks tracker rules?

yes of course we should, because cheating is bad and it will get you banned, right?

account trading is not sooo bad, but will get you banned as well, right?

everyone agrees, traders, non traders, anti traders that cheating is bad and should not be tolerated.

so what's the difference? why should we tolerate account traders and punish cheater?

tracker owners already made their decision. they don't evaluate. they handle both the same: they ban them.

it's not up to us to decide whether there are good rule breakers and bad rule breakers.

fact is, both (cheater and account dealer) don't care about tracker rules.

but wait, why should i care? those actions don't affect my account, so let them do what they wanna do.

wrong! you a part of the tracker community and those people try to rape it. it is your god damn right to stand up against them and convince them that their actions are bad.

both steal from the tracker. the account dealer steals accounts that does not belong to him, the cheater steals ratio that doesn't belong to him.

the fact that we move (post) in an environment (forum) that allows one way of rule breaking and blames the other, doesn't mean that we have to shut our mouth and be quiet about it.

unlike most account dealers i love my trackers and i don't want to lose any of them.

that's why i decided to play with them - not against them.

everyone is free to repect tracker rules and everyone is free to break them.

in the long run there will only be those who enjoy their membership and those who need to trade for another account.

i'm not an anti-cheater, anti-trader, anti-collector... i'm simply against people who break the rules of my trackers.

feel free to choose your side everyone.
    You make a good point here, people do have a right to protect their respective communitites. I didnt look at it that way but it does make a lot of sense.

I never said that trading should be encouraged, I myself dont agree with it at all. I just wanted to make a thread to strike up some conversation and i guess it worked. Thats what community is all about isnt it--sharing ideas and talking about our views.

Thanks for the input, you sold me

Jon

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast