Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading invites....Please read

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    why don't you come along ?

yes supper , he can call me anytime he likes
    but don't get mad at us , it isn't our fault that you are not even good at trading
    Last edited by SAM; 01-22-2008 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    DO U THINK the club owner will be happey when u give invites to ppl u dont even know like candy?
    i invited two people: spark and a good girlfriend of his.

and yes, the club owner is very happy. in fact they make very sexy moves on the dancefloor

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    DO U THINK the club owner will be happey when u give invites to ppl u dont even know like candy?
    i invited two people: spark and a good girlfriend of his.

and yes, the club owner is very happy. in fact they make very sexy moves on the dancefloor
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-239650

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-239640

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...te-poll-240051

there is more btw the sec link was giveing away ( account ) thats even worse

why u dont make FTN giveaway or FSC too or just the low levels accept the giveaways ?polar no harm but relly i want u to get what u want and any tracker u need thats why we all here and dont be so serious about something its the first place for fun if u have belives then just keep it to ur self we are here to share the invites and help each other and get what ever we need no more so peace plz
    Last edited by supper; 01-22-2008 at 05:18 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    there is more
    mmmh, baby. i turns me on when you browse through my post history. please give me more you sexy little boy.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Those last two link have me laughing so hard.

Someone invite me to fsc please

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    there is more
    mmmh, baby. i turns me on when you browse through my post history. please give me more you sexy little boy.
    oh try to ask the owner club that u did giveaways in fst by his invites and see what he will do he will be happy or mad

in onther word ( hey admn i made by ur own tracker some giveaways to day and i got rep point for it how do u feel admin are u happy

and admn said ( wow relly i love to give invites of my own tracker to strangers. take more invites plz )
    ( give me a break )
    Last edited by supper; 01-22-2008 at 04:39 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    supper , dear
    why you messing with bears?!

seriously,
    we don't need to flame each other
    everyone has his own beliefs and opinions and we have to respect them

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #48

oh try to ask the owner club that u did giveaways in fst by his invites and see what he will do he will be happy or mad

( give me a break )
    sorry kiddo, playtime is over. gotta watch prison break now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    en t
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    supper , dear
    why you messing with bears?!

seriously,
    we don't need to flame each other
    everyone has his own beliefs and opinions and we have to respect them
    when they do by what they are saying i will respact i just hate to be plastic nothing personal though

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    reese's Avatar w00t! BT Rep: +5
    I think trading has its pros and cons i personally dont trade but i get so sick of all these anti traders picking at the traders.. who are you to cast a stone? i mean how many of us actually follow rules around here?

Your the RIAA of the BT world. If there idiots they will get banned on there own trust me. No need to poke them with a stick and call them names. There breaking the rules and dragging you community down by inviting random people? if a tracker opens it doors to the public is that the same thing? I understand getting pissy when people are trading invites to a private community that has never had open sign ups.. but i dont get the other situation.

I have so many mixed emotions about this topic but i can promise you i dont care if you trade your invites as long as your smart about it.
    ~ Often Imitated, Never Duplicated! ~

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast