Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-Games Givaway

The only thing i can prommise is that i'll keep a ration 1 or above...
    and that the acc will be only for my own use ofcourse.
    i know, i'm new here and have not much post but i always keep or do my best to keep a good ratio.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    gan.nez's Avatar ~~tHa mAn~~ BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    to present himselv is always kinda hard; well as everyone know BCG is probably the best tracker for pc, ps3, psp xbox 360 and so on games. as well as everyone here i would like to get an invitation to this fabulous tracker; what i also can say is that i try to give my best to maintain a good ratio above 1.0; well enough said; good luck to all of you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have to apologize for not doing anything with this yet.

My ISP cut me off the other day and ive only just managed to get back online.

I will get around to this thread soon though.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    yacine911's Avatar Poster
    good giveaway thx m8

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    BReal13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    WOW ,very generous from you, not many site owners do this, I know I am a new user here ,but I will do the best in gaining the confidence of the other members.
    I would love a BCG invite because I am a gamer, I like to play old and new games, and BCG is the best when it comes to this.
    I can provide you with proofs,speed test and a promise that i will have good care of the acc no hit&run no trading no cheating.

Thank you very much.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    MasterP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would love to get an invite to blackcats. I am interested in psp games and the only thing i can promise you is that i will seed every torrent to a ratio of at least 1 (I keep my torrent client open almost non-stop).

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    i would like one acount BCG

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    I would like to become a part of BCG! I'm on a lot of the major sites, but nothing specifically devoted to games other than UG. I'm a power user there and have UL over 300GB there...

Also, my head is shaped like a peanut...

Thanks!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I am interested in a good game tracker and i recently got an xbox360 so i think i will be able to contribute to the community by seeding back what i have taken and help other fellow gamers. I upgraded my isp recently and thus seeding is not a problem.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    modo008's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    hi . i need blackcats. .
    all i can give good seeding because when u download a game u take more than 2 weaks to
    finish this game and in this 2 weeks i can seed . and i thisn it's enough time to searve other people .
    that's all and wish luck to me

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast