Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-Games Givaway

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yeah i know its tough, but its also just a bit of fun, i hate these tiebreakers as well hence why i thought of doing it this way.

if you have a go great, if you just say you cant be bothered then, hmm why should you be a member, especially when you say you dont need BCG into the bargain, and if you dont need it, why even reply to this thread.

like i said, just a bit of fun, see how members answer, it doesnt have to be a work of art, or poetry in motion.

PS: and its a lot easier than these threads that are popping up lately that want you to name my 10th unborn child and its mother and brothers and sisters.
    Last edited by stoi; 02-14-2008 at 10:16 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #202
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    I won't say I'm the greatest gamer, but with the choice of game content you have, I can only get better. But at same time keep my kids happy as the only console they don't have is a PS3.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #203
    svsagar's Avatar Desitorrents user
    Hmm abt wat can i get to BCG ..I ll try mah Best to get all da latest Games n updates of da games (pc n ps2 ) wich i love da most than evrthin else in diz world ..! n i think i m also a good gamer (Coz i Hate to lose ) n i play like a lotta games espcially da nfs games n half life gamez (my favz )..Hoping dat if woukd get a BCG acc everythin dat a true gaming freakz like me does GAMEZ GAMEZ GAMEZ N GAMEZ ...lolxz,...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #204
    STOI is my persistence paying off, or am I simply flogging the preverbial dead horse.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #205
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    yeah i know its tough, but its also just a bit of fun, i hate these tiebreakers as well hence why i thought of doing it this way.

if you have a go great, if you just say you cant be bothered then, hmm why should you be a member, especially when you say you dont need BCG into the bargain, and if you dont need it, why even reply to this thread.

like i said, just a bit of fun, see how members answer, it doesnt have to be a work of art, or poetry in motion.

PS: and its a lot easier than these threads that are popping up lately that want you to name my 10th unborn child and its mother and brothers and sisters.
    seriously, it might tough to answer but i hope you will find some genuine and caring members in the end.

it's nice of you to help fst members and i sincerely hope they won't let you down.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #206
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well they say once bitten twice shy.

Ive already invited one member from here, and he cheated within 2 days of me making him an account (it wasnt with this giveaway though)

@ psychophil the more you post the less likely you will be to get in, so if you post anymore you will be flogging a dead horse

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #207
    I could say like Ali quote "I AM THE GREATEST", but who am I trying to kid. You just have to trust me. I'm a laid back, easy going lad who apart from work, and family commitments, there's nothing better to take your frustrations out on, than a good dose of FPS's

OH! Crap!!!!!!!!!! was writing as you were posting
    Last edited by psychophil; 02-14-2008 at 10:48 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #208
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    How long more to see the winner stoi???

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #209
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Stoi...I would very much like to become a member of BCG. I find it rather difficult to find games that can be played with only a mouse and don't require keyboard control as I'm unable to do both due to physical limitations. Your site would provide a much larger selection of games thus increasing my chance of finding something 'playable' for me. I am a long established member of the BT community and can provide whatever proof you need...ratio and seeding is never a problem. Thanks for your consideration.

So much for 30 words or less...
    Realize I left out the bit on what I have to offer BCG. I love RPGs...online or off and I've had decent luck at finding ones I can play with little/no keyboard skills needed. Besides the normal chit chat, you can count on seeing me very active in the RPG section of the forum (I assume you've got one..lol) and am always more than willing to help out others with whatever questions they may have about game play, strategy or whatever. Most peeps don't want a walkthru, it spoils things...they just need a hint in the right direction, that's true for me anyway.

Well...shot the shit out of '30 words or less' part Stoi, hope you'll still keep me in the running. Thx...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #210
    grander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hello stoi!
    I am surprised how good "cold" nerves do you have to read all the posts here I think this is very hard to decide, to remember everybody who have written here and so on. I heard about your giveaway ALL OTHER THE NET. Every forum is talking about your givaway.

Well i also decided to participate.

How can i be good on BCG? Well in my country it's nearly impossible to find enything at all - even in shops. The variety of games is pretty poor. I am not sure that i can do something big for BCG, i only can offer myself as a good member there.

Thank you and sorry for my english if something's wrong.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast