hip hop music from. I got what.cd and Waffles is closed so any others
    would help me out a lot. VBR MP3 just dont kick it anymore
    Some Ratios & SpeedTest

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Pedro's / E

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Pedros has almost no hip-hop. E I don't know... My guess is what/waffles right now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    your stuck with the mainstream sites buddy, far as I know, hip hop is going to be just as scarce on E as it is on pedros, its an older crowd and they aren't looking for that type of stuff.

Good luck.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Uhh, I can't think of much, what.cd and waffles have a good selection, I think you're stuck with them for now

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    There is a newsgroup for what you're looking for but it's not terribly active either .. alt.binaries.sounds.lossless.rap-hiphop

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman
    I know, hip hop is going to be just as scarce on E as it is on pedros, its an older crowd and they aren't looking for that type of stuff.
    why do people keep presuming this even though they have no clue what they're talking about? e**** isn't a sauna where the oldest of men hang out, there is plenty of new music torrents there to balance out the old ones

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    your stuck with the mainstream sites buddy, far as I know, hip hop is going to be just as scarce on E as it is on pedros, its an older crowd and they aren't looking for that type of stuff.

Good luck.
    Whats so wrong with hip-hop Tokeman? If your referring to the current bullshit then fine but i produce hip-hop and love it (old stuff mostly) Anyways yea there really isn't much hip-hop on Pedro's can't speak for E**** though. Waffles is your best bet.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

Good luck.
    that's not true. there are a lot of hiphop lovers on e. (including myself )

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well then I've been grossly misinformed, I apologize. I was told E is modeled pretty close to pedros in terms of content (genera wise), but I guess all those pople were just blowing smoke (non members probably).
    Glad to see they have more of a selection, it is what I was hoping for after all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast