Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A kind request for FTWR

gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Heart

I am kindly requesting for an invite to FTWR.

thanks.
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lol nice.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Is it to collect, trade or sell. Need more info.

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    lol just a perfect request

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    what???
    he just req
    why you write this words
    if he Deserves this invite
    he will get it
    not
    no problem
    but this words very Provocative

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Just a question, how much have you buffered your post count thrashing and spamming in people's request threads?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    Just a question, how much have you buffered your post count thrashing and spamming in people's request threads?
    I am sorry if i like to know a bit about someone. Maybe you should go back to your +1 Great giveaway man, you deserve it posts, and leave me alone.

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you suck
    Need FTN,FSC

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlstryker
    I am kindly requesting for an invite to FTWR.
    invites are closed, you're out of luck i'm afraid

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post

I am sorry if i like to know a bit about someone. Maybe you should go back to your +1 Great giveaway man, you deserve it posts, and leave me alone.
    Sorry but it's nothing personal against you. I'm just tired of seeing so many requests being thrashed around here. I felt like saying something. Again, sorry if it wasn't the nicest way to say it. But here's what I honestly think:

Why ask him if he would sell, trade, or collect the account? What sane person would ever say yes to that? Why ask such a question if everybody already knows what the answer will be? So if he said "No", that he would never trade or sell or collect the account, would you really consider him for an invite? That would be enough for you. Sounds suspicious.

I don't think you want to know anything about him. I doubt you have any intention of giving away a level 9/10 invite to guy with 215 posts making a request in FST. By asking him this, instead one of the normal questions people ask someone when they're considering them for an invite, your just implying in your own subtle way that he's likely to do one of these horrible things. Believe me I've moderated and filled a lot of requests elsewhere, so I know a thing or two.

Second, I have no 'great giveaway man' posts. Seriously, see how many you find. And I only made maybe one 'you deserve it post', and it was to support my good friend JROQuinn when he was getting thrashed in one of his request threads. And it was not just some one line 'you deserve it post', it was a well thought out defense of one of the most generous members of the torrent community. If I spammed I would have a lot more than 82 posts right now.

And I will leave you alone after this. As I said before, I just wanted to speak up. And I wasn't the only one.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 01-22-2008 at 01:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast