Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BitTorrent

Kebert's Avatar Xela BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    i am probably wrong here (as i usually am)

but i "think" it was

RedBeard from torrentbytes hence why its TBDev and all useragreements on the stock TBdev have torrentbytes in them (and other pages as well)

but like i said im probably way off the mark and it was someone else lol (it has been 4-5 years)
    RedBeard from TorrentBits .. rip

2. BitTorrent   -   #12

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Kebert View Post
    RedBeard from TorrentBits .. rip
    He's not dead.

What the first private tracker was is debatable, but there were certainly private trackers around before Bytemonsoon and Torrentbits.
    Imagine a torrent site as a human body.
    Staff provide the brain, members the soul, uploaders the muscle, all working together within the body itself.
    And yes, the body has to find a way to survive, and if the soul is strong enough to provide for itself, it will survive and prosper.
    On the other hand, if you have to start pimping your body then you're in a bad way, your soul is weak and you're liable to catch something...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I just want to add that its addictive and can take control of your life and if you are not careful, you will end up all alone in life except for Terabytes of data but thats ok cause you can make friends in forums like FST.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Yea, this stuff is very addictive and for some people its basically their only social life. Who cares, torrent on!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Who needs real life friends when you have bt friends. Seriously everyone should quit there jobs and just torrent all day.

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12