Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't recover my ScL -acc (Flower)

Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I dont really care about it anymore. This is just a GAME. I know i never did any stupid thing, but I just wont go there and fight with Staff. Staff is always right. No worth the hassle. life goes on! It's just weird, and I like to get answers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronomicon View Post
    I dont really care about it anymore. This is just a GAME.
    I like this quote, it makes perfect sense and describes the private torrent scene perfectly.
    o hai

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I'm sorry that I have to sleep.

Theres no other staff that frequent these forums that I'm aware of.

And until you avoided the *** on our name I would've been glad to help you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Anyway, a nice story...Let me share this with U.
    Well...funny story . They said: "What are U doing on I.........net?" Then I explained them. I told them, that I am a respected member of the Community. With lots of giveaways (not regarding Scenelyfe). They insisted that I am a trader (just because being a member there) , and I was kicked out of the channel...But they never listened to me, and did not have any proof .
    Despite me being polite and reasonable, I was literally kicked.
    They are genuine smartasses! How could I trade if I did not have any invites??? Only Power Users had invites, and I was in the User's Class...Then how the heck could I trade , let alone giveaway invites ???
    I used my sole account - so far. Now, I won't!
    life goes on, but yet again: ScL - Staff are a bunch of ........ I don't really care about the "loss", but this story confirms my opinion...
    Guilty even after proven innocent - or the chance to prove this is denied.
    Nice! I wish all good for them , The Kids. Just grow up, and be more reasonable!
    That's it in nutshell! I swear...never experienced such arrogant, direspectful behavior!
    Last edited by Necronomicon; 01-22-2008 at 08:20 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well...funny story . TZhey said: "What are U doing on I.........net?" Then I explained them. I told them, that I am a respected member of the Community. With lots of giveaways (not regarding Scenelyfe). They insisted that I am a trader (just because being a member there) , and I was kicked out of the channel...But they never listened to me, and did not have any proof .
    They are genuine smartasses.! How could I trade if I did not have any invites??? Only Power Users had invites, and I was in the User's Class...Then how the heck could I trade , let alone giveaway invites ???
    life goes on, but yet again: ScL - Staff are a bunch of Morones. I don't really care about the "loss", but this story confirms my opinion...
    Nice! I wish all good for them , The Kids. Just grow up, and be more reasonable!
    That's it in nutshell!
    wow, that completely discourages me of joining that site. They have lost a good seeder!
    o hai

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Who kicked you from the channel?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ...I guess I stick to the ones I have. I just wanted to share this Stuff with U. I ain't complaining: they have the right to disable anybody, for anything. But just I was expecting a fair treat - not got it. Too bad - so sad! And simply kicking somebody from IRc, just because they cannot say anything to support their deed - ever so childish.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    And inability to explain yourself is also childish.

All you want to do is cry here rather than resolve anything.

I requested the name of the person who kicked you, and you completely skipped over it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Well...funny story . They said: "What are U doing on I.........net?" Then I explained them. I told them, that I am a respected member of the Community. With lots of giveaways (not regarding Scene****). They insisted that I am a trader (just because being a member there) , and I was kicked out of the channel...But they never listened to me, and did not have any proof .
    They are genuine smartasses! How could I trade if I did not have any invites??? Only Power Users had invites, and I was in the User's Class...Then how the heck could I trade , let alone giveaway invites ???
    life goes on, but yet again: ScL - Staff are a bunch of ........ I don't really care about the "loss", but this story confirms my opinion...
    That's it in nutshell! I swear...never experienced such arrogant, direspectful behavior!
    well dont be surpise many trackers have smart ass staffers and they behave like they are gods,but not everyone there is as* and u cant call them m......

i can only say Scl have on of the best staff members..also i have seen how they talk with other users in forum and that is true help from staff and they are also funny in some weird way

u also shouldnt bypass fillters to show url of site..

as u can see LordS will try to help u but after this post i dunno..

also if u dont care anymore as u said and edited many times your posts then why u keep replaying here?

just leave it

but i dont like if they ban u for no reasone

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Well, there was no reason, and yes, the ONLY thing annoys me - why? Question is academic. They had the right, its their tracker. But the guy I talked to - he was not nice , definitely. Anyway, that's life.

Quote Originally Posted by LordS View Post
    And inability to explain yourself is also childish.

All you want to do is cry here rather than resolve anything.

I requested the name of the person who kicked you, and you completely skipped over it.
    I told U in the letter I wrote U, anyway. It was z7x. That is his nick.

One more thing, sir: Inability is due to being kicked in approximately half a minute. Never had time. But good luck ScL, anyway!
    Last edited by Necronomicon; 01-22-2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast