Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ZAA's coming back giveaway (with *TN)

seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Welcome back Zaa730,

Nice giveaway you got here. I would love to put that *TN invite to good use if you give me a chance
    Well good luck with everything and here are the links to my requests:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-ftn...84/postcount33
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-ftn...8/postcount128

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Emma1979's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    please could i have a waffles invite. i been after a decent music tracker since oink got closed.

Thanks

speedtest proof
    http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedt...546456239.html

ratio proof
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=80xjr08&s=1

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Addictivenyc's Avatar How Much?? BT Rep: +3
    Hey Zaa730, Welcome back.

If its possible i'd like to get invited to *TN.

I am willing to give you any kinda proof you need further trust in me.

Here are my proofs:

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    I don't qualify, and I accept that, so I guess I'll make this post anyway and just hope that you read it and possible empathize.

I have never made a request for FTN, but that's not to say I never wanted it; I have actually been offered an invite four times now, with each situation collapsing after the next. I have had people promise me invites to FSC as well; none of these have followed through.

Recently I have made friends with a lot of people; two who have requested invites for me on FTN, but it seems that recently FTN has begun to ignore the requests. It seems like the first time I really had a shot of getting an invite, It fell through for the last time.

Not only have I been incredibly active on this forum, posting detailed comments and personal statements and not merely trying to boost my post count, but I have provided people will the information they needed to help themselves progress in the BT community. I know this sounds cliche, but I have helped people "move on", helping them understand that there is more to a tracker than it's rarity, as the people there as well as the content are what make it so great.

I urge you to power through my posts and read them, as I can guarantee you I have the best track record here. I have given away invites as well to other well-known trackers and I have even given some to members "under the radar". Did I mention I was a moderator?

Probably the only reason I had never made request for FTN was because I always thought one was on the way. It never occurred to me that FTN would close their invites the moment I had reliable people requesting for me. It isn't unfair, however, but each time I feel like something has been taken out from under my feet.

There are so many reasons to want to be in FTN; I could list 'em all. Before you make your final decision, talk to me. Hell, you could call me on my cell phone.

Thanks,
    -KT

TL

Waffles

What.cd

BTMusic

BitMeTV

ScT

Speedtest - but I also have seedbox access

Edit: Ratios and speed
    i have known krunktastic for quite some time, as a (hopefully lol) respected fst member, and he deserves in the invite! If you want the best user in this thread to get it, krunk is the man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    this thread is going to just grow and grow and grow , id love the *TN , but my reply will see small and insignificant amougst the many posts that will be left here.

if you are checking back historys that will speak much louder about the person you will reward this invite too..

Hope its me

Ratio Proof #1 - BIT-HDTV
    Ratio Proof #2 - Bitme
    Ratio Proof #3 - Bitmetv
    Ratio Proof #4 - Pisexy
    Ratio Proof #5 - TheBox
    Ratio Proof #6 - TvTorrents
    Ratio Proof #7 - Demonoid
    Ratio Proof #8 - RevTT

SpeedTest.net

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    i have known krunktastic for quite some time, as a (hopefully lol) respected fst member, and he deserves in the invite! If you want the best user in this thread to get it, krunk is the man
    Yeah he really deserves it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Era's Avatar Offers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    Yeah he really deserves it.
    yes he does, +1.
    Krunktastic is the man to give it too!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    SCC and what.cd don't like public giveaways...just in case u didn't know. Neither does FTN

Good luck with giveaway

n wc back.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    what.cd are disabling people who are giving invites in public forums just to let you. Same with FTN. **cough Kruntastic cough**. Good one mate.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    @krunk...have faith, if you have peeps who have already posted a request, most likely they will be 'considered'...even if new invites remain closed. Let's just hope your friends get approved when their request is reviewed. FTN staff are a fair bunch...those awaiting an invite review should get a chance. But that's just my opinion...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast