Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: ZAA's coming back giveaway (with *TN)

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

he tried to sell it for real?
    stupid gossip.

I got a pm with some guy offering me 100 dollars which I TURNED DOWN.
    I got another pm for a uk-t acc, which I TURNED DOWN. ppl that know who I am can check my invitees on *TN and check their profile here @ fst. End of story.

nice avatar btw

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    i really dont understand why some of u are suprised if he didint get banned for offering invites for trade or seedbox or whatever reasone...he could also use proxy for FST so there are little chance to catch him anyway..

also i dont care if he offer invite for SB...maybe he dont have that (much) money for it so this is his only way to get what he need and again i dont care..it his invite and he know very well what will happend if they catch him
    it's not all about trading, many do trade in FST but all don't get criticized like him.

It's his attitude that gets him criticized. Look at his bye bye thread...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...im-done-259246

u don't get to see people say such word for someone who is LEAVING...obviously, most didn't like his attitude. And, i think ~1 month of not posting (notice that i didn't say "not loggin in" coz he did check FST in between) nothing changed after all
    Then again this is not your job or anyone else to say someone what he have done before and why he have done that.or whatever lol (im lost)

i have seen many people saying in they sig *retirement* and then few hours later he asking for invites so what? should we criticize that people too for that?? or even report them??

also if u dont like some member just put him on ignore list or whatever u think its good and also why u even care so much abouth him...he have this time decided to give some invites and respect that...i really dont care what he will do with his invites (i sound like parrot)....

he knows that its best for him,people will sooner or later see what is hi good or bad..i dont care

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Then again this is not your job or anyone else to say someone what he have done before and why he have done that.or whatever lol (im lost)

i have seen many people saying in they sig *retirement* and then few hours later he asking for invites so what? should we criticize that people too for that?? or even report them??

also if u dont like some member just put him on ignore list or whatever u think its good and also why u even care so much abouth him...he have this time decided to give some invites and respect that...i really dont care what he will do with his invites (i sound like parrot)....

he knows that its best for him,people will sooner or later see what is hi good or bad..i dont care
    What's good for you giving your comment and opinion on something you feel passionate about is just as good for others to do the same.

I love double standards posters, they are simply the best.

Just take your own advice in your post above, or allow others to post what they want, when they want and in what thread they want, it is not up to you to make their decision for them.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

What's good for you giving your comment and opinion on something you feel passionate about is just as good for others to do the same.

Just take your own advice in your post above, or allow others to post what they want, when they want and in what thread they want, it is not up to you to make their decision for them.
    I love you SgtMajor

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

and i agree,dunno maybe my post have sound different then what i have meant to say

true

lol who i am to tell someone that??of course they can and should say,but what i have meant to say they dont need to again looking on someone history and what he have done before and also that is not subject of this thread for posting someone history here..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    Poster
    I would very much appreciate the credite towards Tvtorrents or the SCl invite. Please let me know if I can provide you with anything else or any further proofs. And I want to say "Welcome Back." I know what it means to have to take some time away to deal with family or various personal issues. I recently had to do the same after a death in the family that was extremely traumatic.
    I hope all is well with you that you were able to deal with whatever issues you needed to.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3012-34-11.gif

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...2519-11-24.gif
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...2518-49-46.gif
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...0608-25-23.gif

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    lol who i am to tell someone that??of course they can and should say,but what i have meant to say they dont need to again looking on someone history and what he have done before and also that is not subject of this thread for posting someone history here..
    Because it matters tremendously if you want to stay at that torrent site for years to come, why take a chance on the invitee/inviter/invite tree being banned for his past deeds, eventually everyone is caught, it's just a matter of time of when, not if.

Trust is earned over a long long time, not just 1 post since the last one.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    Beyond Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darks0ul View Post
    pls i would like a bit-hdtv invite, that's all

Thx,
    How can I send it to you if u took off PM's?
    I need 2 get ur mail.
    Many thx for the invite

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yes good that you got an invite, but where are the rest of the invites going? Just asking...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    still some invites left... I think I decided the winner of the FTN invite but maybe theres still time

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast