Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade: Love 4 FSC

krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Heart

I would like to see if I can trade some love for FSC.

Love can be given/accepted in the form of gratitude, warm feelings, over-the-internet hugs (i.e. XOXO although this could be approaching too much love), thankfulness and happiness.

I've never cheated; nor have I traded. I am a well educated student with a decent connection that really likes file sharing.

I guess the next question is, "What can FSC do for YOU?" Well, the obvious/common answer would be the community, but that's a given. I would really just like to quit the boring, automated and mechanical torrent scene and just move on to something that's more fun and real. My best friend is on that site; he just doesn't have any invites.

I am someone who can contribute. I have plentiful knowledge about helping others as I am a moderator on a goofy tracker called devilwolfs. I work closely with the sysops and admins to add new features to the site when needed. I upped the ante by starting up the IRC channel and getting people involved in the tracker, something that previously was not possible.

This has been my third request. My last two have been filled by one person I knew closely and the other who was just a kind guy on FST. I don't know if anyone who has any connection with FSC visits this site, but I encourage you to PM me to find out more about who I am and what I could do for your awesome site.

Thanks,
    KT

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I like your request. It sounds sincere to me.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    inFormal's Avatar Cherish Your Life BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    if I can trade some love for FSC.

pimping for invites/accounts is allowed? ...

srry m8... just couldn t help my self... hope you get it... Good luck
    Run M T F Run

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Very nice way to request, I hope you get the invite.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Invites on FSC r closed right now mate

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Any clue as to when they're reopening?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Yup the site is completely closed off now...sorry mate mine as well close the thread to prevent spammage...by me and the
    League of Spamzores

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    As far as I have heard, invite requests are closed but invites remain usable. Can anyone confirm this?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    As far as I have heard, invite requests are closed but invites remain usable. Can anyone confirm this?
    This is true, but since invites are by request only, the requester probably didn't request an invite to sit and wait for a stranger to invite. They probably requested it for a friend, meaning asking for invites now is kind of pointless.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It may be pointless but not as poinless as this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast