Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd like F*N please

Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    If anyone would like to be nice and grant me an invite to F*N it would be much appreciated. I've given away invites myself so I am not without a generous side myself; i'm just hoping someone with the ability will be generous like that to me.

thanks
    filonome.
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I don't think it's gonna happen right now mate. It could happen if you become more active, make friends, don't trade accounts, and participate in discussions. Probably in 3-4 months if you check out. Anyways good luck man.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    thanks for the good wishes, im just not that active in fst, really active on sites im a member of though...

anyways anyone who wants to be nice should help me out!
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    FTN invites have been disabled,SO no more begging for now.....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    no they arent....they just disabled the requests...not the invites

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Good luck. But its hard to get in unless you know someone who can invite you

Also, the ftn invite request section is temporarily locked

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    yeah :-( im just trying though...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Just to say save yourself some endless spam? I would take my advice, hold off and close this thread. People will notice you if you contribute to this site (not just by doing giveaway's either).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    idk, i dont see how this would hurt that much, i dont mind the spam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast