Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Thanks FST

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Thanks for ur support.....

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Loving them sigs Akamajor. Can i have them?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    My dream is to collect all trackers, so i can have all rare site userbars in my sig.

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Not a bad dream if your a good user that knows what he or she likes and can contribute whether it's through forums or uploading / seeding content.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Akamajor View Post
    Well my Dream has come true today......I wanna thanks all the guys who considered me that I am good for there invites...Thanking FST for what i have got frm it.....without FST it woudn't be possible.....
    U learn a lot frm FST....the senior members the staffs and making friends is the only way.....I have made some real good online friends through FST.....
    Good friends means that u don't have to ask...he will share whatever he has with you....can u believe that when i came on FST asking for FTN....i was thrashed and told to make frnds..... it was difficult....but i now i got 3 offers for FTN frm them at a time.... I think friends is the real gain ......
    Well i will come back for some giveaways.as soon as i have invites.....right now I am having only accounts.....and can't give them away .....love you

Ghost+Rider:-Srry bro don't wanna to hurt u....extremely srry for that
    Defx and skizo :- for infarctions
    DV8type :- thanks for allowing me in FSC
    Balajik :- thanks for allowing me in FTN

Note:- Above guys haven't invited so don't pm them.....
    Lol nah not hurted at all
    When i told u that i cudn't request an invite for u, u thought that invites were disabled and i was lying..But actually invites were open and invite request thread was closed...
    Um no problem,It was just a lil misunderstanding
    Best of luck with ur new sites
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    congratz and welcome

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    My dream is to collect all trackers, so i can have all rare site userbars in my sig.
    Then there will be no stoppage for your search cause even if i make a new tracker and limit its users to 100 or so, your collection is incomplete.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    Then there will be no stoppage for your search cause even if i make a new tracker and limit its users to 100 or so, your collection is incomplete.
    But if i make threads requesting or trading for accounts to your site with faces like and and plus a bit of plzzzzzzz, and i need or will die, you won't be able to stop me

Someone invite me to fsc please

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Well done and congrats! (FSC?? You lucky ass..j/k, I'm sure you deserved it.)
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post

But if i make threads requesting or trading for accounts to your site with faces like and and plus a bit of plzzzzzzz, and i need or will die, you won't be able to stop me
    oh! i see.

Will you teach me that 'art'? I wanna beg of an invite to FT*. lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast