Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for Music DVD releases trackers

Jolly Rorgers
    MP3 Masters 2008
    DDT Mid Week
    New Release 2008 WKxx
    DDT Yam Packs

Take your pick dididave.com have these on offer...
    These are all MP3 DVD postal MP3 packs

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I'm lookinf for this "Matchbox.Twenty.Show.A.Night.In.The.Life" I found one in minova who is from gettorrents.org, I register there but I couldn't find the torrent in the web page, so logged in gettorrents i downloaded it from mininova and open it but I get an error that tells me to register and download ir from the web page but it's note there :S

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompas View Post
    Oh, thanks! I enter in TL but I found a lot of less than 1gb videos. Whats exactly MDVDr? What I'm looking for is for full dvd's. I try to enter y softmp3.org but it requires invitation. And also I can't find the link of TTi.

I sux!
    MDVDR is short for Music DVD's. Mainly the scene releases of music videos are tagged with MDVDR.
    TL is very good for MDVR's but it's closed, and most of the good trackers don't accept new invitation. My advice is to ask for Vipv2 invitation because there are lots of invites around and the site is awesome.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bithq, has a nice collection of music dvdr's too.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by varend View Post
    MDVDR is short for Music DVD's. Mainly the scene releases of music videos are tagged with MDVDR.
    TL is very good for MDVR's but it's closed, and most of the good trackers don't accept new invitation. My advice is to ask for Vipv2 invitation because there are lots of invites around and the site is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Bithq, has a nice collection of music dvdr's too.

Someone know where I can get one? I'm new in this forum and I have to wait 30 days until I can enter in the invites section of this forum.
    Both Vipv2 and Bithq needs invitation

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompas View Post
    Someone know where I can get one? I'm new in this forum and I have to wait 30 days until I can enter in the invites section of this forum.
    Both Vipv2 and Bithq needs invitation
    PM Me for VIPv2.
    You should show me some nice direct link profiles of others private trackers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    MVids.com?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    PM Me for VIPv2.
    You should show me some nice direct link profiles of others private trackers.
    Pm'ed...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Someone has an invite for metal.iplay.ro ?
    I'm looking for full dvds of a lot of metal bands.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Aeyen's Avatar Poster
    Sound Damage is pretty good. They have not enabled invites for me yet, sorry I cannot give you an invite yet, they are not open for signups currently, but maybe they will open soon, just wait
    Demonoid all the way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast