Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you ever been in the nut house?

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    have you ever been in the nut house? and did u enjoy your stay and was the rubber room bouncie enough for you and the pills cant forget the pills uuuggghhh where the hell are my friggen pills .....ahh sorry drifted away a second or a minute and i also personally love the wrap around coat mmnn cozy
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i did finger paints with my toes caus my hands were well tied up at the time so i guees this was toe painting </IMG>
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Whoa eenden. I've been to visit a mate at one and they are scary places.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi

On a brighter note; I hear ex-mental chicks are, erm, mental in the sack. A kind of mate of mine told me -- well, showed me too. On his mobile phone. It was a touching depiction of his hand, her lady-garden and a remote control.

He also told tales of them fucking on buses and stuff. They're not together anymore but.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Suddenly everything becomes clear.

I very nearly was committed once about 15 years ago. Things were getting me proper down.

Thank fuck I wised up.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Goochies's Avatar TopT's Staff BT Rep: +1
    Thats a bloody good thing mate because im sure no1 wants 2 know whether not your crazy in the sack
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (")_(")

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Goochies View Post
    Thats a bloody good thing mate because im sure no1 wants 2 know whether not your crazy in the sack
    Chance would be a fine thing.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker said On a brighter note; I hear ex-mental chicks are, erm, mental in the sack. A kind of mate of mine told me -- well, showed me too. On his mobile phone. It was a touching depiction of his hand, her lady-garden and a remote control.

He also told tales of them fucking on buses and stuff. They're not together anymore but.
    i was with this one girl she had like 30 personalities it was like being woth someone new every night wooo hooo
    2. Custody; care.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    heeey enchez i can fix u up with esmerelda shes great and has tourettes so she talks dirty too what more could u ax for
    2. Custody; care.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Sounds appealing. Lemme check with the wifey.
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast