Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sct inv giveaway

cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by jckm1982 View Post
    hi nice one, can i get sct? i love czone 25gb buffer there. I don't like fat animals. i never posted against u recieiving ftn n flower....thanks
    What about Mark? i do not want your buffer at Czone. if you think about it this way it is not good.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    hack0960's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Well i have less than 150 post...And i really do love IC and CZONE and proof is here! (http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4...thinkgyog2.jpg ) I don't like fat animals, and never post against you receiving a FTN or SCL ! And it really would be so sick to be apart of SCT... So if you please consider me for this invite! Thx
    Last edited by hack0960; 01-25-2008 at 02:45 AM.
    Ratio Proofs
    http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5...iooooo2pc9.jpg

Direct Speed Test
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/226608033.png
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking For ---> [ S*T | *NT | iPlay

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by cristina1 View Post
    i will give this invite to the person who meets the following criteria:
    has less than 150 posts here, loves IC and can proofe it by having Mark posting for him, does not like fat animals,did not post against me receiving a ftn or scl-the flower, loves CZONE and can proof it.
    the other criteria is not being A FRIEND OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE HERE!
    so criteria = bad member lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Hi this is Mark.

Byteknight just LOVES IC. He is like "IC is sooo cool" all day! It's even annoying sometimes.
    As you can see, he has <150 posts. He HATES fat animals too.
    I've just went trough all his posts and I personally guarantee that he has never posted against anybody.
    He also loves CZONE and has a 8.162 ratio, but I cant proof it since he won't let me his password (he is such a responsible user)
    And of course he is not a friend of any important person in here, in fact, he is a n00b in this forum.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    jckm1982's Avatar Carupano es de Pinga BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by jckm1982 View Post
    hi nice one, can i get sct? i love czone 25gb buffer there. I don't like fat animals. i never posted against u recieiving ftn n flower....thanks
    What about Mark? i do not want your buffer at Czone. if you think about it this way it is not good.
    i think that mark is a newbie

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteKnight View Post
    Hi this is Mark.

Byteknight just LOVES IC. He is like "IC is sooo cool" all day! It's even annoying sometimes.
    As you can see, he has <150 posts. He HATES fat animals too.
    I've just went trough all his posts and I personally guarantee that he has never posted against anybody.
    He also loves CZONE and has a 8.162 ratio, but I cant proof it since he won't let me his password (he is such a responsible user)
    And of course he is not a friend of any important person in here, in fact, he is a n00b in this forum.
    Why are you talking in third person...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    so far i liked hack0960 best. this does not mean he will get the invite.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Gennesuke's Avatar Boriquito BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    so far i liked hack0960 best. this does not mean he will get the invite.
    I'll keep my hopes high then

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i will give this invite to the person who meets the following criteria:
    has less than 150 posts here, loves IC and can proofe it by having Mark posting for him, does not like fat animals,did not post against me receiving a ftn or scl-the flower, loves CZONE and can proof it.
    the other criteria is not being A FRIEND OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE HERE!
    cristina, i know you for quite a long time and i respect you, but this is absurd.

you just ridicule yourself by doing this.

making a giveaway for ic members on fst? is this your personal revenge for not being known here by everybody or not getting what you wanted?

why don't you give the invite over there and what are you trying to achieve with this?

if you think you are doing ic a favor here and prove your solidarity you're wrong.

this is just embarrasing.

do what you gotta do. i doubt you care about my opinion.

let me just tell you that i'm a little dissapointed and i thought you were more mature. but now you are acting like a offended child.

maybe this giveaway will give you the attention that you are obviously missing on fst.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 01-25-2008 at 03:08 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    what an awful thread.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast