Thread: No.Country.For.Old.Men ... dvdscr?

which one is the best one (in terms of quality ) to download now ?

BaLD

DoNE

TFE

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    BaLD's is the best quality I believe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The bald version
    READNFO because DoNE already has a DVDSCREENER out but this is from a different (clean) source but
    with a different AR. Ours is 16:9 where as DoNE's was 2.35:1. See the pic in Proof folder (DoNE's
    rip is the top video frame) to see that our source isn't just cropped from a 2.35:1 version and has
    more video frame on the top and bottom when compared to DoNE's but has a little cropped of the left
    and right edges.

This is the one i saw, subs for this release is also out. And the video and audio is near perfect, almost llos like a DVDRip

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thanks

going to download the BaLD version now

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Oh thanx from my side too

I was gonna download the same movie tonite
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well if you "get it" you'll be in for a treat, best movie ive seen in a couple years.....and then i also just saw sweeney todd which is on the same level imo. great movies if you get a chance to see them, and both are very different from each other.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    bald for sure
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    AWESOME movie