Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can somebody recommend a good first person crime game?

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i just finished Mafia and would like another game along those same lines. ive played the hitman games and grand theft auto so those are out. my hardware is pretty capable of playing any game right now but im not necessarily looking for something recent.

i just want a game that will take up a week or two or more of my time.

ps....nothing in the military category

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    The Godfather is a lot of fun, huge similarity to Mafia...

Its 3rd person though...

Anyway, can't forget about GTA

3. Games   -   #3
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    MAFIA is the best! try it also GTA is gr8 and if u like good story, try farenheit it's originally crime game. but this games aren't fps
    Last edited by ajsi; 02-11-2008 at 03:58 PM.

4. Games   -   #4
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thanks guys. like i said i've already played all of the grand theft auto games.

i know that i said first person shooter, but i actually meant 3rd person. i think u guys got my point anyways though. is godfather available for pc? i will give farenheit a shot for now.

5. Games   -   #5
    MasterMoll's Avatar Rock On! BT Rep: +4
    Godfather, Hitman, Max Payne... :-??

6. Games   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    condemned : criminal origins

7. Games   -   #7
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    wohooo MAFIA!!!
    you've been sleeping all these years or what, its like 7 years old game.
    anyway am not sure based on what you're saying your hardware can run anything cuz to be honest you look like you dont have enough info on games for example Mafia is 3rd person shooter not FPS. any way good game to start with is GodFather and Stranglehold also Kyne and lynch.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Yeah, you can find The Godfather for PC... FYI, you will have some issues with controls, but a right "patch" can fix that.

Farenheit is an adventure type of game... Its awesome if you are into adventures.

9. Games   -   #9
    Mafia was so good back in the day, it was a couple years ahead of its time but just a few people noticed it.

Mafia II is coming, keep an eye out:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/ma...result;title;5

I been looking for good games like GTA and Mafia aswell for years, but they just aint there beside those 2, so im just waiting for the PC version of GTA IV.
    Last edited by RAW666; 01-27-2008 at 03:49 PM.

10. Games   -   #10
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Mafia was so good back in the day, it was a couple years ahead of its time but just a few people noticed it.

Mafia II is coming, keep an eye out:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/ma...result;title;5

I been looking for good games like GTA and Mafia aswell for years, but they just aint there beside those 2, so im just waiting for the PC version of GTA IV.
    that worths upgrade for sure!!

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast