Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I'm going to get one of these...

  1. #1
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637


    Clarion makes very well made units for a low cost..this thing is a 7' dvd deck with all the bells and whistles (minus GPS, thats extra) for under 500$

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,062
    looks good, but i have enough t.v.'s right now.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    does it play video tapes? only a total moran would buy it if it doesn't play video tapes.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    It looks like this goes in your car or something.

    Only a total moran would try and watch a DVD while driving. Even in canadia.

    How much is 500$ in money?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    About 2 squid these days.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    dvd players in cars are for morans. i just read the paper.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post

    Clarion makes very well made units for a low cost..this thing is a 7' dvd deck with all the bells and whistles (minus GPS, thats extra) for under 500$
    That's a steal for a 7' screen. The buttons must be huge.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    It looks like this goes in your car or something.

    Only a total moran would try and watch a DVD while driving. Even in canadia.

    How much is 500$ in money?
    I was going on a pissup golfing weekend in Scotland a few years back and my fellow passenger had one of the in dvd players.

    He puts on laurel and hardy on the player and tells me not to watch it as i was driving. We only got past the opening credits and it had to be turned off as i was swerving all over the road.

    True story.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    This poor bastard was text messaging when he met his maker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post

    Clarion makes very well made units for a low cost..this thing is a 7' dvd deck with all the bells and whistles (minus GPS, thats extra) for under 500$
    That's a steal for a 7' screen. The buttons must be huge.
    Clarion is like that. Great bang for the buck. The next one up is a bit more pricey though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •