Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRC bonuses, chatting optional.

ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I've been to a few irc channels or private site and well I've noticed that the users aren't very active in those channels. I was wondering does anyone know what the bonus is or when to find out on the trackers?
    I guess we we could call them idlewhores, lol.
    Also to receive the bonus is imperative to have the same s/n as the site?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i don't prefer bonus irc, they are just full of idlers

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I agree. I like some action, a commotion, a nice conversation. You know to live a little.
    By the way weren't you supposed to go to bed squirr3l?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsServant View Post
    I've been to a few irc channels or private site and well I've noticed that the users aren't very active in those channels. I was wondering does anyone know what the bonus is or when to find out on the trackers?

well i like to idle if some sites have that bonus system for idle,not every site have it tho and since my comp is working 24/7 its not to bad to take some free GB

yes u need to have same name as on site where u member to recive irc idle bonus,also u can find if somesites have bonus for chat in they forum or u can just pm someone from staff

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I got a bouncer on a chan of those:

"signon: Mon Dec 31 xx:xx:xx"

better then a seedbox

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    no way that's better than a seedbox...maybe you meant cheaper.
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I don't mind. CT has idle chat as does gft and both have a lot of action, as does funfile. Same could be said with ST. Only site where it has been a problem was xmas 06 in revott. All i can say is happy holidays spammed about 2000 times gets annoying.

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsServant View Post

well i like to idle if some sites have that bonus system for idle,not every site have it tho and since my comp is working 24/7 its not to bad to take some free GB

yes u need to have same name as on site where u member to recive irc idle bonus,also u can find if somesites have bonus for chat in they forum or u can just pm someone from staff
    Yes I always leave my pc on as well but when I am awake or not away I like to chat, I guess with the different time zones not everyone has the same schedule, I just like to interact, you know?

Thank you for the info, I'll look into it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by filonome View Post
    no way that's better than a seedbox...maybe you meant cheaper.
    was just joking... did something like 60gb upload credits idling on irc for maybe 2months.... I can do that in a couple of hours with seedboxes

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i don't prefer bonus irc, they are just full of idlers
    agreed

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast