Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seedboxes..

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I was wondering if you guys think it is a lot easier to get into the higher sites if you have a seedbox? Let me know your experiences.

Just curious

Jon

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    I was wondering if you guys think it is a lot easier to get into the higher sites if you have a seedbox? Let me know your experiences.

Just curious

Jon
    of course its not easier to get invite even if u have SB...but maybe just maybe they have better chance than others..but if someone giveing free invite for higher class he will or should give it to member that really deserve no matter if he have or dont have SB.

also for some higher sites u dont need SB at all like on FTN or FSC...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I think it might be easier if like to trade invites. You could buffer your accounts and earn invites to low level site. Then giveaway those invites or trade them for invites to higher sites. Doing this would probably help your Rep on these forums. Even with seedbox you are going to have to work for it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    I'd agree. If you are a trader, which I personally don't recommend, then a seedbox will likely help. As stated you can buffer and trade accounts, or trade seedbox access for invites.

I see your join date is December, I dunno how long you've been torrenting etc.. but things take time.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post

I see your join date is December, I dunno how long you've been torrenting etc.. but things take time.
    lol thats a joke.

Seedboxes help big time...as long as you are active on irc, users will notice you have a good ratio, and that you are talkative...before i had a seedbox, bc my ratio was barely above 1.3 on sites...i could barely get invites to lvl 4's

The second I got a seedbox, I got into a lvl 5, then a week after that I was in a lvl 9.

Obviously seeding helps...but main thing is being active.

To the OP: You have nothing to worry about, you already know plenty of people who will hook you up, that and people see how active you are and that you are a good member.

You are fine.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Seedboxes have nothing to do with weather or not some one will invite you. If your an ass with a seedbox, your not going to get an invite. If your a great person with a home connection, you have a good chance to recieve an invite.

Whats speed got to do with the caliber of person some one is trying to invite?!?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Seedboxes have nothing to do with weather or not some one will invite you. If your an ass with a seedbox, your not going to get an invite. If your a great person with a home connection, you have a good chance to recieve an invite.

Whats speed got to do with the caliber of person some one is trying to invite?!?

Aww so your indirectly saying that Im a good person.

Seedboxes cant hurt though...but dont get one if this is your motive. I only got one bc my home ISP is comcast. aka "we shape your traffic!"

I want Cox back

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    they can help you get to better sites dunno what you mean by higher but staffers check good users at other trackers, also as fatcat said get into irc and start chatting =)

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    they can help you get to better sites dunno what you mean by higher but staffers check good users at other trackers, also as fatcat said get into irc and start chatting =)

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I think seedbox, or sexy line (damn swedes ) really helps on public forums. If i plan to invite someone anywhere, i like to see they have a proven way of getting a decent ratio, and climbing through the ranks. While everyone usually says you don't need a good connection for ftn (usually people who aren't on the site), the site staff always want people with healthy lines who love to leech. Nobody wants to have all their invitees being users after 2 months. You don't even need alot of speed, just a way to show you are a users not a collector. Sad thing is its hard to figure now, seeing as most people invited from here i see on ftn, barely post on forums, and barely leech on their accounts.

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast