Thread: Anyone Playing Rpgs Lately?

yeah everyones talking bout GTA and matrix stuff, but has anyone started talking about the RPGS out? bloodmoon is just out, and i heard its sick cuz u can become a werewolf like daggerfall. star wars knights looks pretty good as does AOM titans. i really enjoyed AoM.... even though i didnt like the norse peoples. and NWN shadows, i hope thats good. FROZEN THRONE!

2. Games   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I will still chuck in teh old FF games again and finish them again

btw can anyone recommend some good RPG for PS2??

3. Games   -   #3
    Final Fantasy X, Xenosaga, Suikoden III, Grandia II, Kingdom Hearts (a bit kiddish but still great), Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Unlimited Saga

4. Games   -   #4
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I almost exclusively play RPGs. AoM and Warcraft aren't RPGs, though.

I haven't played many PS2 games, FFX was alright. Summoner was okay. I've heard Grandia II, Okage: Shadow King, Suikoden III, and Summoner II are all good.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. Games   -   #5
    I can't wait for Star Ocean Till the End of Time and Final Fantasy X-2. If you can find Star Ocean The Second Story for the PSX, definately get it. It's awesome.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    All i've been playing lately is Morrowind. i've been working on my charecter stats, hes a level 16 Orc. hes a thief with 55,000 gold. no cheats have been used, and i've been playing the game for 39 game days. i have the tribunal expanison for it, but i havn't installed it yet, and i havn't been able to find a bloodmoon cd image, or i'd install it and see what its like.