Thread: DnB and DB9

krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just wondering if anyone who's on this site can tell me what it's all about. I've kinda been getting into DnB lately, and I was listening to the radio, but I wanna learn a little more about the DnB scene. Who are the big DnB producers and stuff?

Also, as far as DB9 goes, is there stuff on there that I can't find on waffles? I have a friend on there already, but he hasn't been on IRC today so I haven't been able to really ask him about it.

Any info would be appreciated.

Edit: I've been downloading a ton of DnB recently, I've been jamming along with my guitar to it. So cool. Thanks for the info.

I don't know if they give invites out often to DB9, but if they do, how do people go about getting one? I'm definitely intrigued.
    Last edited by krunktastic; 01-27-2008 at 08:10 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    munnson
    Check out drum & bass arena. www.breakbeat.co.uk This is not a tracker, just a site dedicated to DnB. Many sample tracks and what not.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Just wondering if anyone who's on this site can tell me what it's all about. I've kinda been getting into DnB lately, and I was listening to the radio, but I wanna learn a little more about the DnB scene. Who are the big DnB producers and stuff?

Also, as far as DB9 goes, is there stuff on there that I can't find on waffles? I have a friend on there already, but he hasn't been on IRC today so I haven't been able to really ask him about it.

Any info would be appreciated.
    Yes there is lots of stuff you won't find on Waffles or What. Particularly Vinyl rips and other rarities. If you're into D&B DB9 is the best tracker by far. The packs are also quite special. For example you may find a Renegade Hardware pack that will contain every tune ever released on that label.

Another good site is the http://themixingbowl.org/ it's only live mixes and lots of radio rips. But there's some great drum and bass on there and it's open sign ups.

EDIT:

Also check out...http://www.dogsonacid.com/ it's the largest D&B forum lots of stuff you can download from there.

And http://www.dnb-sets.de/ direct download links for D&B sets I find lots of good tunes there too.
    Last edited by sear; 01-27-2008 at 06:36 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Oh sweet, dude thanks. I've been downloading a ton of DnB lately, I've been jamming along with my guitar to it. So cool. Thanks for the info.

I don't know if they give invites out often to DB9, but if they do, how do people go about getting one? I'm definitely intrigued.

Edit: I'm putting this in the first post.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    also check out dnfborum.com sets and info´s about the dj´s

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You can try for invites to DB9 at their IRC
    TCS Byatch in training