Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Is Better , Warez or Bit torrent?

every now and then i still use a warezsite for very small or older 0day apps. the ones i can't seem to find on a torrent site. i do prefer torrents.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    callas's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I like warez, just can find all the old !

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    bitorrent of course
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyen View Post
    I don't see the difference of a Warez site and a Torrent site, I mean, they're both illegal, just a few ways different, because torrents seem to be more troublesome because they need to use a client and the shizz.

I don't think Warez wins too, because oftentimes, Warez files are infected so you have to get a good antivirus before deciding to get into a warez site, but I think some fake torrent uploads are infected too right?

But by the speed, Warez is depending on your net connection, if it's slow, then the download will be very slow, while Torrents rely on the people who seed them and who leech.

So tell me, which one do you prefer, Torrents or Warez?

Personally, I'll go for torrents, coz' they're much safer IMO but not really sure.

Actually everything you are saying is incorrect. There is no such thing as Warez files...

Warez was a group that started this scene, their site is Warez.com

Now all the noobs have come along calling everything Warez, to mean pirated software of these sites as you call them Warez sites, in reality, there is no such thing...

Torrents, RS, Megaupload, Usenet, P2P, etc., it's all PIRACY! LOL...

It's all the same crap you just have to dig through it to find what you are looking for, some websites are junk, and a majority of them that sport the name Warez are junk.

I remember when there was hardly a site called something.com warez, or warezsomething.com and Warez.com was the only place to go to...

Now all the noobs seem to think there is Warez, and another side, and there isn't, LOL...
    Last edited by DasFox; 11-21-2008 at 10:32 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    uzer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I m using both, but if torrent is new then go ahead but if old it is very difficult to download when no seeder available. but warez you can download it any time

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyen View Post
    I don't see the difference of a Warez site and a Torrent site, I mean, they're both illegal, just a few ways different, because torrents seem to be more troublesome because they need to use a client and the shizz.

I don't think Warez wins too, because oftentimes, Warez files are infected so you have to get a good antivirus before deciding to get into a warez site, but I think some fake torrent uploads are infected too right?

But by the speed, Warez is depending on your net connection, if it's slow, then the download will be very slow, while Torrents rely on the people who seed them and who leech.

So tell me, which one do you prefer, Torrents or Warez?

Personally, I'll go for torrents, coz' they're much safer IMO but not really sure.

Warez was a group that started this scene, their site is Warez.com

Yeah rite

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    I prefer bit torrent.... Seems some of the warez sites give you so many hoops to jump around before you get want you are trying to download, that it makes it not worth the process.

The Spirit of Something Greater

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    bittorrent ofc, it is just as comfortable as comfortable can be

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    Bittorrent is my favourite, but i also use warez sites for older stuff.

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    As of lately, Warez(RS forums). There are sites that contain all the content you need, excellent speeds, great security, and best of all...no seeding.

I'm basically using bittorrent right now only when I have to. I'm kind of trying to get away from the whole private tracker thing.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast