Thread: BTMusic Invite

slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hello, dear members of FST, I would like to ask if anyone of you guys can send me an invite to BTMusic, would really be thkfull

Here are some ratios:

Cheers m8s
    Last edited by slau; 01-26-2008 at 12:15 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You should answer these questions to bring attention to your invitee.

What's your favourite genres and even artists?
    What can you bring to the site? Do you have a good connection? Are you able to make quality FLAC rips?
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    My favorite genres of music is eletronic/trance, djs such Armin Van Buuren, Daft Punk, Paul van Dyk ect... I love them all
    I have some nice flac albuns from Armin, Paul van Dyk, Sunlounger on my hard drive, and I have a few cd albuns of eletronic/trance trance 2...
    I hope u can invite me, thks m8

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Not saying you do not deserve the invite but your approach is off i would of stated a better reason why you want BTmusic. I would edit it and come up with a more detailed reason why you think you deserve a BTmusic invite and what you could contribute. It's not another waffles or what and the rules are extremely strict. The site is top notch as well for flac.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!