Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tips for becoming an anti trader..

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Alco23 View Post
    Who came up with this anti-trader BS anyway?
    Traders themselves! An "Anti-Trader" is someone who hate traders

I do not think there is someone hate traders! Some people hate trading! including trackers staff..unless you want to call them anti-traders too!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Sorry ... How to become an "anti-trader" ? Ok, I'll tell you exactly what to do. Don't trade invites or accounts, and then put an ignorant signature up that says "ANTI-TRADER". Have fun!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post
    Sorry ... How to become an "anti-trader" ? Ok, I'll tell you exactly what to do. Don't trade invites or accounts, and then put an ignorant signature up that says "ANTI-TRADER". Have fun!

And your point ? Some members here get on quite fine just posting free invites and meeting new friends thru PM , amazing how many invites you get just by trying to be a good member . Hmm anti trader , fuck want does he want I think I got two invites left .

I'm teasing tho Diiyad and no insult meant , its up to members to decide who's worthy or not .

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I thought this was a good post, purely on the basis he had evidence and based his arguement around that. All the same this is the same thing a lot of people have been saying, as soon as you invite them to their "dream" site, they spend very little time there, and i have yet to see them make any real impact on community. another few nice examples are sanjana and luchooh. Tho personally i don't have much against any of these people, so don't misconstrue this as a flame. Plus all those morons who have retired under there nicks.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    my ass

this whole stuff is getting too much
    Last edited by squirr3l; 01-26-2008 at 08:50 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    my ass
    rofl
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Swop Your head to Your ass and see if it fits. Now U are a real hardcore "Anti-Trader". I got nothing against Non-traders. Just talk about the Militant Sect here.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    @OP,

1. it's wrong to make fun of people but if something was to be done against that....all FSTers would get in trouble.

2. you talk about anti-traders but i find it great disrespect that you didn't quote Spark .i mean, he is the best anit-trader there was, there is, and there ever will be

3. grimms is a n00b i preceded him in spamming so give that trophy to me, damnit!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    2. you talk about anti-traders but i find it great disrespect that you didn't quote Spark .i mean, he is the best anit-trader there was, there is, and there ever will be
    u bastard
    <NES> lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't think it's a matter of "trader vs. antitrader" as much as it is "open trader vs. private trader". In reality, I don't trade but I wouldn't call myself an "anti-trader", just a guy who doesn't trade. I don't like traders because I think they are careless with who they invite, in particular music tracker traders, as they seem to be given out.

The whole point of invites is to give them to people you trust, or someone who sticks out to you. I'm against the concept of recklessly giving them away, but I'm not gonna go spam a hundred threads about it. I agree with the OP, he made a lot of good points.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast