Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: tips for becoming an anti trader..

BANNED
    anti trader = anti bittorrent invite section = anti FST

FST allows us traders to trade , most traders know its against the tracker rules , but hey this aint no tracker , its a forum which lets people trade

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of "trader vs. antitrader" as much as it is "open trader vs. private trader".
    Those bloody open traders are stealling all our womanz private trader for ever

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Wow....some nice research u did there stitched, but u forgot to mention squirr3l, he's the real king of spammers lol

Anyways on a serious note....u taking this a lil too seriously. Me personally what I do is I just ignore all the stupid/immature comments I read here n as u probably know there r plenty, let them post w/e they want. Got better things to do then argue with some idiots here.....so just relax n chill n there r a few intelligent n mature users here so just enjoy their company.

As far as the "trader vs anti-trader" topic is concerned......I have never traded in my life but that doesn't mean I envy the people who trade. That's their personal choice if they want to trade just like its urs if u don't want to trade. A person who doesn't trade shouldn't hold any grudges against the one's that do, just respect their views n im sure they'll respect yours.

p.s. Happy belated Birth Day
    Last edited by RoSsoNeRI; 01-26-2008 at 09:52 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    mate i got to say that was an epic post
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Wow....some nice research u did there stitched, but u forgot to mention squirr3l, he's the real king of spammers lol
    at least someone recognized me REAL potention

thank you!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i dont undersatnd some of you people! all those sites are famous and became populated because of the message boards like fst! trading is the biggest advertise for any private trackers out there...you u wanna become an anti trader! what do u think i am gonna do with my 10 invites..of course i'm gonna give it away or trade it with you guys! obviously you are here because you are into bit torrent industry! not my grandpa or grandma!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Why be an anti trader seems a little pointless. I'd rather just be a person who dislikes the action then one that hates people because of their choice.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    "do these anti-traders stand for...just curious"

These anti-traders (myself included) stand for the communities they are a part of. If you wanna go breaking the rules, then that shows the type of person you are.....

As for people pointing out your previous posts, Maybe you will learn to think before you make stupid posts (not directed at anyone particular)

I am not gonna say much more, other than some honest advise: Trading isnt the way to get what you want, Both the people you mentioned as anti-traders are members of VERY good trackers.....You think they traded in?
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seh View Post
    Man, you do/did take this a little too seriously!
    yeah now that i think about it i guess i did...well i doo get offended really fast ....but who doesnt...unless people are totally sane...atleast 70% of fst community takes this seriously,all thou they might deny it when asked ...that last thing i want is some guy who spams all he wants and judge people because they choose to trade...comes to me and tell me i am a kid and i take things here seriously.. because compared to how serious he is i am not.
    I'm glad i won't be helping you OUT. Stitched (I'll remember that name) I'm an Anti Trader and proud of it. I wouldn't of got into FTN, FSC, iTS, and every other good tracker with forums and good content if it wasn't for my anti-trader ways. People don't give invites to people they can't trust unless their untrustworthy themselves(Traders). Also copy and paste all the giveaway's I do for people on here and all the people i silently have helped through PM's before acting all immature. I think alot of us like fatcats humor as well around here, and some don't. But hey, not everyones going to like us and i'm aware of that, but the people who do like me and respect me in this forum and in other forums and communities i'm glad to be their friends and to help them out when they need it. Sorry your not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Why be an anti trader seems a little pointless. I'd rather just be a person who dislikes the action then one that hates people because of their choice.
    Like i stated many times i personally do not dislike ANYBODY cause their traders. I just wouldn't give them my invites, thats all.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-27-2008 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Where's fatcat? he could brighten this up a little

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast