Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: tips for becoming an anti trader..

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    "do these anti-traders stand for...just curious"

These anti-traders (myself included) stand for the communities they are a part of. If you wanna go breaking the rules, then that shows the type of person you are.....

As for people pointing out your previous posts, Maybe you will learn to think before you make stupid posts (not directed at anyone particular)

I am not gonna say much more, other than some honest advise: Trading isnt the way to get what you want, Both the people you mentioned as anti-traders are members of VERY good trackers.....You think they traded in?
    This guy right here is one of my closest friends and has helped me out tremendously. Without him, I probably wouldn't of had access to some good trackers. I also got invited to a couple of trackers because of him and he helped me when i had some trouble regarding BCG which was a mix up that stoi and a mod took care of. So i am thankful to him and a ton of other guys on FST. They all know who they are and most of them are my friends if you check out my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Where's fatcat? he could brighten this up a little
    Probably offline like i was until 10 minutes ago and seen my stats plastered everywhere for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alco23 View Post
    Who came up with this anti-trader BS anyway?
    Traders themselves! An "Anti-Trader" is someone who hate traders

I do not think there is someone hate traders! Some people hate trading! including trackers staff..unless you want to call them anti-traders too!
    So are you calling Anti-Traders traders? Or are you pointing out the fact that Traders hate anti-traders? If the latter then great post, if not then please clarify for me?
    Last edited by grimms; 01-27-2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    this spam coz anti traders want to proof to the trackers mods they are relly ( anti ) and trying to be active too but they misunderstood how to be active in invite section or in bittorrent forum in general but the thing i still relly cant understand why fst staff dont give admn any more about spam like before i remember i got warring before coz i just post nice giveaway in thread here before now its just normal to spam any thread what ever u want with out any warring so that keep the spam rise more and more

here is a great example https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-272073

some one have fsc invite and he wanna trade it thats simple right ? why this thread have more then 6 pages of obvious spam dose the fst staff waiting for someone report this or they should take already some action ? i just say new section for req invites will be a great i dea for anti traders as long as they are not interested in tradeing at all

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Yes indeed.
    here is a guy who has

* Total Posts: 1,873
    * Posts Per Day: 20.74
    * Most active in BitTorrent Invites with 784 posts. ( 41.81% )
    * Find all posts by grimms
    * Find all threads started by grimms

General Information

* Last Activity: Today 12:21 PM

in less then 3 months he has posted 1900 posts with 21 posts each day,and he thinks someone else takes the internet seriously....

guys like these they just want to prove they are cool and the most popular person in the whole world...i just hate them for their posts,not that anyone would care about what i think about them...

i know i am very insignificant part of this community..but still...i really want to know if there is anything more then "hating traders and spamming and making fun of people(mostly traders,pretty much everyone else who is not an anti trader)" do these anti-traders stand for...just curious .....i need mature people to reply who know what they r talking about

dont tell me anti traders account for better community...

grimms

(add to friends) - (add to blocks) - (Report User)
    Join date 2007-12-10 21:58:14 (6 weeks ago) Last seen2008-01-26 09:34:59 (9 hours ago) Last checked2008-01-26 18:53:51 (2 mins ago) Share ratio2.506Avatar ClassUser GenderMale Age30 Torrent comments1 (1/Day)Forum posts18 (1/Day)and here is where he has posted most of his posts in the webpage forum is..
    Other Sites
    Chat and invitations concerning other tracker websites
    Sorry to spoil your little useless rant about me but i don't care about being cool. I have a wife and daughter to take care of and good friends offline and online to be loyal too. Being cool does nothing for me really. Now if you said smart or intelligent (Same thing) then i would agree with you.

Maybe your feeling over emo due to not being apart of some communitites that others like fatcat and I are apart of? I don't know but this was a real immature thing to do. But i won't let any one drag my name down in dirt just cause he is mad that others like to be around the community and have respect from others. If you want i can continue on?
    Last edited by grimms; 01-27-2008 at 12:37 AM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    this spam coz anti traders want to proof to the trackers mods they are relly ( anti ) and trying to be active too but they misunderstood how to be active in invite section or in bittorrent forum in general but the thing i still relly cant understand why fst staff dont give admn any more about spam like before i remember i got warring before coz i just post nice giveaway in thread here before now its just normal to spam any thread what ever u want with out any warring so that keep the spam rise more and more

here is a great example https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-272073

some one have fsc invite and he wanna trade it thats simple right ? why this thread have more then 6 pages of obvious spam dose the fst staff waiting for someone report this or they should take already some action ? i just say new section for req invites will be a great i dea for anti traders as long as they are not interested in tradeing at all
    There's a report button those that feel the need to use it will most of the time have parts of the thread removed if it is reported as spam amogst other things i suggest people should use it it's quite a good little function they have here.

Staff i think don't want to interfere in those kinds of discussions i think they just let us get on with it and just keep an eye out for serious stuff that goes against the these forum rules unless it bothers a certain individual personally.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-27-2008 at 12:39 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I think alot of you don't seem to understand this whole thing. There are traders who trade stuff, there are non-traders who giveaway stuff, then there is anti-traders, who are non-traders, except they consider their job to be the e-police, and stop traders doing what they do. I would like to see some real responses from anti-traders rather than "trading is bad" or " without my anti-trader ways, i wouldn't of gotten where i have" The real question asked is why do you badger traders.
    Last edited by pandabear; 01-27-2008 at 12:42 AM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post
    Sorry ... How to become an "anti-trader" ? Ok, I'll tell you exactly what to do. Don't trade invites or accounts, and then put an ignorant signature up that says "ANTI-TRADER". Have fun!

And your point ? Some members here get on quite fine just posting free invites and meeting new friends thru PM , amazing how many invites you get just by trying to be a good member . Hmm anti trader , fuck want does he want I think I got two invites left .

I'm teasing tho Diiyad and no insult meant , its up to members to decide who's worthy or not .
    This guy right here is one of the reasons why i come back as well. Good post intelligent conversations and he trolls through the software section like myself. I am a PC Technician and am into software and hardware, probably like peat moss is. I also love the music section cause i am a hip-hop producer (with a degree) who has been in the music business. (doesn't make me better then any of you). Just felt like i had to elaborate. I also love anime to death and was the reason why i got invited to FSC by the global moderator himself. So i guess your right stitched being an anti trader who is active in this great community is bad thing (only to you though)

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    I think alot of you don't seem to understand this whole thing. There are traders who trade stuff, there are non-traders who giveaway stuff, then there is anti-traders, who are non-traders, except they consider their job to be the e-police, and stop traders doing what they do. I would like to see some real responses from anti-traders rather than "trading is bad" or " without my anti-trader ways, i wouldn't of gotten where i have" The real question asked is why do you badger traders.
    I personally don't badger people. I do see alot of request that i wouldn't mind filling for people. But i also think to myself hmmm? Why should i put my account on the line for this person? Only thing i could go by is what he or her contributed to this community or another one, ratio stats, or the fact that their an trader or not. I don't care about being the e-police but i do like to help others out and explain why certain members will or will not help them out. Being pro or anti is utimately your choice. It's just like choosing to be a modeled citizen or thug in your community. Which one do you want to be? There are different outcomes depending on the path you choice.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-27-2008 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i think it's pretty obviously: trading IS against the site rule

1. as a member of certain site, some think it's their responsibility to report trading

2. most anti-trader report trade stuff for the site they are really dedicated upto. they are attached to the site and feel offended when someone tries to violate a tracker rule openly by trying to trade....and i think that feeling is normal.

P.S. i am not talking about the fake anti-trader who call themself anti-trader just to sound cool or get invite or to stand out...but those who are anti-trader because they feel it's the right thing to do. I guess it's like this: you [trader] didn't do the right thing so i am do the right thing by reporting you. In a way they are fixing other's mistake
    Last edited by squirr3l; 01-27-2008 at 12:54 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    The real question asked is why do you badger traders.
    I try not to (sometimes unsuccessfully ) But when I do its usually out of frustration that someone is trading something I hold dear to me.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i think it's pretty obviously: trading IS against the site rule

I suppose i better go troll all the giveaways of ftn, sct, st, bitmetv, what etc. I find it hard for people to be so against one form of rule breaking, but so for the other.

I try not to (sometimes unsuccessfully ) But when I do its usually out of frustration that someone is trading something I hold dear to me.
    It hurts me to see sites i love being offered up in giveaways to anybodys, and no1 doing anything about this blatent rule breaking. There are people who deserve to get into sites (but is how much you deserve it really how tracker invites are suppose to work. Think about it, its all luck and chance getting into most sites, esp without places like this), but you see so many people who are in it to collect, and sometimes its hard to swallow seeing the same idiots getting into sites on basis on community, just to never see them again in fst or ftn/sct/fsc/whatever.
    Last edited by pandabear; 01-27-2008 at 01:01 AM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Good way to put it. What people don't realize is trading makes alot of the trackers we love shut their doors to potential users that could contribute a ton more like uploaders. I know of alot of people who have some serious potential but can't get into certain sites due to invites being disabled. Why do you thinkt hey disable invites?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast