Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Why ask for Ratio proof?

Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    prasadah, you sound like you've had a go with cheating clients on quite a lot of trackers. And this has nothing to do with your english.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Long John Silver
    This thread should be stickied - some good ideas and thoughts...but before it descends into chaos though lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    To be honest I have never yet used them to choose who I invite and I've had a pretty high success rate with the people I invited. I mean asking them to pm you from the site they claim they are on or you sending them a pm on that site is a pretty good way to do things, but I would also suggest looking at there post history here to help you make a decision.
    Errmm, that's the best way to check BUT ONLY if you have access to their tracker(s). What would you do if you can not log into their site(s) ? I think that's what the thread starter means.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    prasadah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by F3n1x View Post
    well after you see some prints you can ask for him profile nick in the tracker and check yourself and, ask him too for send you a pm there so its solved no liars.

giveaway could be for good users here and not ask only for ratio, buffer etc. stoi said that already too.
    oh MY gOd
    WhAt kInD oF pErsON YOu are!!!
    I know you did not read any other posts except 1st page's

Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    prasadah, you sound like you've had a go with cheating clients on quite a lot of trackers. And this has nothing to do with your english.
    tell some thing related to this thread....
    I dont want any certificates that I am honest

Quote Originally Posted by kadake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prasadah View Post
    i am not saying its an epidemic
    all of them in this thread started deciding that they shud ask account link to verify the ratio....so i said for those who use the photoshop technique will be also familiar with ratio spoofing technique....so its not wide spreaded its only in the frame of cheaters....
    photoshop technique is also not epidemic
    i feel your frustration , i have written threads , and people read and go off on a different tangent to what you intended.

and you find your self reading the replies and screwing your face up thinking Whaaaat ?

as for your point on there being an open door to fooling people , i agree , there is if you take these screenshots as gospel.

I think with Low level trackers it don't really matter , because why would someone with photoshop skill waste there time getting low level trackers, but for more higher level , just take the screen shot as ONE piece of the puzzle to summing up who you are dealing with.
    what is the point there actually??
    Last edited by prasadah; 01-27-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I'm Head Strong. MIND IT!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Like I said before, it's pretty easy to tell from someone's posting history and someone's personality what kind of person they will be on a tracker. Ratio proofs are redundant and unnecessary, and can, obviously, be easily faked.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    lol this could be a funny picture thread.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Like I said before, it's pretty easy to tell from someone's posting history and someone's personality what kind of person they will be on a tracker. Ratio proofs are redundant and unnecessary, and can, obviously, be easily faked.
    as i said already they will be having 3 accounts good bad and neutral

Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    yes dude now i realized
    Last edited by prasadah; 01-27-2008 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    as i said already they will be having 3 accounts good bad and neutral

Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    yes dude now i realized
    Yeah, but either way, things are more thorough than a quick glance. And not everyone has three accounts.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    not every one has three accounts and i agree with that...
    but cheaters have 3 accounts

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    not every one has three accounts and i agree with that...
    but cheaters have 3 accounts
    Innocent until proven guilty imo.

Problem is, here, everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast