Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I Want ( BitMeTv , iTs , SCL )

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    95
    Hi to all FST ....

    I Need ( BitMeTv , iTs , SCL ) Invites ....
    Have Perfect Offer ...
    PM ME IF U HAVE

    Last edited by Detale; 01-27-2008 at 08:49 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Prio's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    iTS and ScL you will not take them with trade.





  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    perfect offer, hmm
    world peace?

    Heck I'll give you all three. PM me once you've achieved it.
    thanks

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    dude, it's against the trackers policy to trade !

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    8,120
    ITS and SCL accts are not allowed to be traded here, Invites are OK. Please edit your post or it will be done for you. Thanks

    Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded
    • Below lists bt sites which accounts are NOT allowed to be traded.
    • Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site.
    • Trades that are NOT allowed will be edited or trashed.
    • Infractions might be given for posting such threads.
    • Those repeating will be locked from the section.
    CZ | E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB |SCL| SD |TDC | TL | WB

    Edit: Goin to bed cant wait changed for you please look at the accts that are not to be traded. Thanks
    Last edited by Detale; 01-27-2008 at 08:49 AM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Prio View Post
    iTS and ScL you will not take them with trade.


    May Be No And M ay Be Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by undercoverbro View Post
    perfect offer, hmm
    world peace?

    Heck I'll give you all three. PM me once you've achieved it.
    thanks
    I will PM U

    Quote Originally Posted by StefanSamara View Post
    dude, it's against the trackers policy to trade !
    Why Not .. Every thing For Trade LoL

    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    ITS and SCL accts are not allowed to be traded here, Invites are OK. Please edit your post or it will be done for you. Thanks

    Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    • Below lists bt sites which accounts are NOT allowed to be traded.
    • Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site.
    • Trades that are NOT allowed will be edited or trashed.
    • Infractions might be given for posting such threads.
    • Those repeating will be locked from the section.
    CZ | E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB |SCL| SD |TDC | TL | WB

    Edit: Goin to bed cant wait changed for you please look at the accts that are not to be traded. Thanks



    Thanx Alot I will Edit My Post Now ...


  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    : I Hope u Found what u Need lol

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    2,712
    I hope not
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Any other world
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,528
    people don't learn from others mistakes :\

    Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    orka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    134
    @Sala7 If you just ask, would be nicer. It is nothing wrong on good old request. good luck anyway!
    Trade, I give invites free to good people who deserve it.
    Happiness that what matters to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •