Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Cheerleaders at invite section

argh triple post.
    Last edited by vergo; 01-28-2008 at 09:55 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    argh triple post.
    Last edited by vergo; 01-28-2008 at 09:53 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    you deserve to get those cheerleaders
    good luck m8
    i wish you get those cheerleaders soon

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    ut keep it cool and don't try to pad your stats like Sear and PolarBear do their underwear and you'll be OK
    are you trying to say I just want to boost my post cunt

EDIT:

I'll give a serious reply since this is a thread about spam. At the moment as far as I can see there are a couple of members that are taking the spam to new levels. The good lucks and whatever I just ignore because they're just in invite threads which I have nothing to do with so whatever. But it seems to me that there is more and more useless spam all over the board and it's a big turn off from posting. Sometimes even when I'm interested in the topic I can't be fucked with it because of the 50-60 posts by the same people just talking absolute shit. Within reason I don't see a problem with it but it can definitely get out of hand.
    Last edited by sear; 01-28-2008 at 04:25 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    ut keep it cool and don't try to pad your stats like Sear and PolarBear do their underwear and you'll be OK
    He's just saying you are using pads in your underwear to prevent leakage from your slacked backend

it's my interpretation at least hahaha

On a more serious note, i try to watch some request / trade threads every day, so infraction are given from invite spam, don't be mistaken
    Last edited by KFlint; 01-28-2008 at 05:49 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

He's just saying you are using pads in your underwear to prevent leakage from your slacked backend

it's my interpretation at least hahaha
    Unfair you and detale are ganging up on me bloody authorities always trying to kick a guy when he's down. What business is it of yours if my back-end is so horribly weak from years of penetration I can't keep anything in

Besides that's the most blatant piece of spam I've ever seen...you'll have to give yourself an infraction now

EDIT:

back on topic...it's a tough call as to what's spam or not, and which spam is ok and which needs dealing with. It kind of walks a fine line. Some spam can be annoying and frustrating while in other cases it makes you piss yourself laughing. It's really quite a personal decision...Use your powers wisely oh mod one
    Last edited by sear; 01-28-2008 at 08:12 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just report what you don't like if it's the thread you created then it's more than likely to be removed if it's resonable enough to be called spam. New people who come here just learn from those around them and tend to move in what ever direction they feel if it is continuously reported and certain users are made an example of then things will change due to other people may not want to run that same risk. i can't see this being a problem if people would only click the read button instead of crying about what they don't like.

I don't like it on a large scale i could point fingers but whats the point i see one person here wish 5/6 different giveaway threads with good luck amazing awsome in a matter of minutes that's spam considering he does not know any of these people at all. In an iota i find it no problem and just notice it as a nice and meaningful gesture that somebody cares but to build their post count or for whatever reason it is go to the bloody lounge and count the dingleberrys or have some fun there with the people there its not just post counts obviously.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Unfair you and detale are ganging up on me bloody authorities always trying to kick a guy when he's down. What business is it of yours if my back-end is so horribly weak from years of penetration I can't keep anything in
    on the bright side, no more struggling on the toilet anymore, woot!!
    Besides that's the most blatant piece of spam I've ever seen...you'll have to give yourself an infraction now
    i will just send me a pm to warn me, first offence

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I fully agree,spam here is a bad phenomenon and should be handled
    highhandedly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345