Thread: Why Is Life So

serious? and at the same time we think its a joke. Wish someone would be more responsible, and think before doing something. I made many mistake but that just life it like a never ending curse. I've been told," their will alway be good time and bad time." it's a mess I tell you, the more we try to solve our problem the more problem we have.
    It like sex is uncontrollable or maybe thats whats causing all these problem. Heh, oh well I have no reason to care nor do I have a responsibility to look out for others. tough isn't it?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    shit we wouldnt be here if it wasnt for life. so suck it up and invest your therapy money in the stock market.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    sex does cause problems....and money is also the root of all evil....ah well, maybe youre just drunk...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Jesus Cheer up dude, it can&#39;t be that bad

And we should care about each other.............a lonley life is not a very happy life

Also.....Life is what you make it

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    money is the root of evil. so actually give your money to us communists.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by hypoluxa3k+30 July 2003 - 09:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypoluxa3k @ 30 July 2003 - 09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@30 July 2003 - 07:57
    Life is what you make it
    yep.

so sum71, you&#39;re the one taking life seriously.
    that&#39;s cool, i&#39;m the same
    better than ending up like jonno, that&#39;s for dam sure [/b][/quote]
    Keep trying little man B)

Remember My name...................Cool Jonno B)
    If you can&#39;t...................you soon will B)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #7
    life is serious only because you make it serious, you cant let life overwhelme you, you gotta remember, its your life, do what you want, but you gotta live with the choices, you wanna bang that nieghbor girl, thats on you, you gotta live next to her for a while, but how do you knowshe wont move in a week? i personally believe in livin for the moment, have fun while u can

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by CrackheadDan@30 July 2003 - 10:00
    life is serious only because you make it serious, you cant let life overwhelme you, you gotta remember, its your life, do what you want, but you gotta live with the choices, you wanna bang that nieghbor girl, thats on you, you gotta live next to her for a while, but how do you knowshe wont move in a week? i personally believe in livin for the moment, have fun while u can
    Well said, but you could have said "You make your bed, so you sleep in it"

Although the Nieghbour thing sounds fun

Live Life..............Have Fun...............It does&#39;nt last 4ever

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade