View Poll Results: Does OiNK resurrect in the near future?

Voters
253. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will surely come back!

74 29.25%
  • Nope, it'll never come back. Wish it had!

127 50.20%
  • Better not, it is good the way it is.

23 9.09%
  • Not interested, not my scope of interest

29 11.46%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Rumor - OiNk - resurrection

FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i hope we can see Oink again...

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    They extended Oinks bail until May 6th

http://torrentfreak.com/oink-bail-extend-080204/

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    They extended Oinks bail until May 6th

http://torrentfreak.com/oink-bail-extend-080204/
    Thanks!

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    I'm sure it could come back eventually however I doubt it'll be anyone soon like some people are thinking.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    cocalait's Avatar Yowsa BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz™ View Post
    "Following another round of questioning, bail has been extended until May 6th." from oink.cd

Who else is laughing at this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Sadly I don't want to laugh at poor Allan. But U can laugh, bloke - it is a free environment, not like USA.
    First of all, read his post instead of pretending to be a moralist, and show your "love" for Oink. He's laughing because you created a sensationalist thread, that turned out in what the majority of us thought (Oink NOT coming back, at least atm). Second, you don't have the authority nor whatsoever to tell him if he can laugh or do not laugh. And third, do you have any problem with the USA? Seems, like you do.

Ontopic : I don't think Oink is coming back, pessimist thought but hey, that's me. These rumors, and the next to come are complete BS.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Definitely will not be back online before May 6th 2008. Thats for sure. Oink coming back depends on the outcome of the trial. If he is found guilty in anyway, Oink will not be back. If he is found innocent and gets to keep his servers and the court find the Riaa police wrong, then you bet he'll be back. Probably has a backup stored somewhere just in case.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Rumor : Bears shit in woods.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    I cant see OiNK returning, too high profile now

At the same time the servers were returned wiped to OiNK's Dutch ISP

I can see him getting off though And hope he does

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    Rumor : Bears shit in woods.
    sir, that is false. take it back now!

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by cocalait View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Sadly I don't want to laugh at poor Allan. But U can laugh, bloke - it is a free environment, not like USA.
    First of all, read his post instead of pretending to be a moralist, and show your "love" for Oink. He's laughing because you created a sensationalist thread, that turned out in what the majority of us thought (Oink NOT coming back, at least atm). Second, you don't have the authority nor whatsoever to tell him if he can laugh or do not laugh. And third, do you have any problem with the USA? Seems, like you do.

Ontopic : I don't think Oink is coming back, pessimist thought but hey, that's me. These rumors, and the next to come are complete BS.
    Yes. I have a problem with the way US handles so called "copyright - infringements" and criminalizing people for P2P. I do not want to go neither in details nor in any political subjects.
    2. Honey, I do not need any permission to create any threads, not even from U, noob. Just walk away, and do not spam, read G.B. Shaw, or Shakespeare.
    3. I don't care why "people" like U laugh. I really don't. And if u are capable of reading - apparently no, sweetheart - the thread has the word "Rumor" in it. I guess enough said. Period. If U still want to marry me, noob, be my guest!
    Everybody can write down her opinion, even U. So don't bother, troll.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 02-05-2008 at 07:45 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast