Thread: hosting companies that allow forum torrent hosting?

hey guys i'm looking for recommendations for hosting companies that allow forums that host torrent files %100 *wink wink*

basically my forum has complaints against it hosting torrents (i have torrents attached to my forum) so now i have to either get rid of'em or move the server so natrually i choose to move the server

if you guys have any recommendations please let me know , thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    try www.xervecom.com, they host quite a few torrent sites

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    giga-hosting has excellent offers and never posed me any problems when i ran torrents there and ftp sites. and cheap btw, i recommend them if u are in EU.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    most servers close will close you down if you recieve a complaint have u ever gotten any?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bump please anyone

giga's a no go

We can only allow legal torrent files and if we get notice about illegal
    content from a lawyer or police we will inform you to delete this files.
    So illegal torrent files are forbidden like our ToC and german rights says.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thanks i've talked to shinjiru awhile ago and they only allow it until some1 complains but i guess thats with all eh? i've tried prq many times to no response. Im going to try softlayer have u guys had any problems with them? =)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by dedo View Post
    bump please anyone

giga's a no go

We can only allow legal torrent files and if we get notice about illegal
    content from a lawyer or police we will inform you to delete this files.
    So illegal torrent files are forbidden like our ToC and german rights says.
    don't worry that they inform u and u have time to back it all up and move somewhere else if needed.

all sites that were hosted at SL have all been closed down. shinjiru is at malaysia if i recall and pings are not so decent to Eu and to some parts at the USA.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    do you happen to know how long their warning is? my last server only gave 6 hrs luckily i found out within 2 hrs backed the crap outta everything lol i don't want to go through that again. if not hey thanks i'm going to consider them and ask sales , thanks alot and yea im located in the ca/usa shinjiru sure is slow.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    last time i knew they warned, you had at least 48 hours to remove it.
    anyway, i always had installed automated backups to another server outside giga, just in case... i would never be able to sleep without automated backups of the database.