Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    no
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    im also proud this has stayed up so long
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    This is quickly becoming A very stupid thread. The reason so many people liked The MAtrix was because It actually had an original idea for A change.
    • STOP KICKING UP THIS THREAD!

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    BUMP!

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    THE MATRIX IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER AND THATS THE END OF THE THREAD

STOP BUMPING

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    The Matrix was way better then reloaded, but the fighting scenes were more spectacular in reloaded, though the scene in matrix 1 morphues vs. neo is my favourite. Matrix 1 was good because it was surprising u when youre watching it (the 1st time), but every body knows the story know so reloaded isnt really shocking.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    The thing that gets me in Reloaded is when Neo is talking to the Oracle. She says that programs can choose to stay here, or be deleted by going back to the source. When Neo comes out of the Matrix and back to the real world Morpheous asks about what just happened, Neo tells him that when Smith was doing that thing he felt the SAME as when he was in the Hallway (near the source), he felt like dying...

Does that mean Neo is a program of the Matrix?

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@30 July 2003 - 14:07
    Well, thats your opinion and I think that matrix is a good film I haven't seen matrix reloaded either but from what I heard its not as good as the first
    but u made a grencdoe of it

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yeah that my source was from the pronstar release I don't watch bootleg movies I wait till a DVD screener or a DVD-rip comes out. And to add to that statement I said before I think is as equal as the first this one just has more detail by showing u zion and it gets intresting cause I want to figure out how smith can copy his self now and the smith that got into the matrix that is still alive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234