Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: need some help

  1. #1
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    229
    i am looking for some good warez forums with plenty of Mvids...
    if you know one please tell me...

    i am also looking for a good tracker that has alot of movie/games soundtracks..would appreciate if you can give me a tip

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    229
    thanks
    but i saw that....
    and i want something with alot of rare mvids....

    and something with alot of soundtracks....if you know please tell me

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buffalo
    Age
    32
    Posts
    501
    hmm im not sure if what your asking for even exists. SCC has a pretty good free leech mp3 section. As far as Mvids go I have never really seen many.

    Jon

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    93
    try sound-damage http://www.sounddamage.com/ ...i registered couple of days back and seems akay if u dont get invites to other better trackers

    Waiting for a Waffle InviteAnyone?

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    229
    i have many trackers...but i need some warez forums that have alot of mvids("old" & rare nvids not 0day mvids-)for 0day mvids i have some good trackers...

    but thanks for the help guys

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by GRB23 View Post
    i have many trackers...but i need some warez forums that have alot of mvids("old" & rare nvids not 0day mvids-)for 0day mvids i have some good trackers...

    but thanks for the help guys
    Having been in warez for many years , I can tell U, warez DO NOT specialize their stuff like torrents
    It is almost caterorized into : Application, Games,Movies[ XXX and regular],Ebook,Music,Graphics.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Having been in warez for many years , I can tell U, warez DO NOT specialize their stuff like torrents
    It is almost caterorized into : Application, Games,Movies[ XXX and regular],Ebook,Music,Graphics.
    yeah..i know that..and i'm not looking for some specialized warez forums.....i want to know which one is the best in MVids (rare mvids)

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GRB23 View Post
    i have many trackers...but i need some warez forums that have alot of mvids("old" & rare nvids not 0day mvids-)for 0day mvids i have some good trackers...

    but thanks for the help guys
    Having been in warez for many years , I can tell U, warez DO NOT specialize their stuff like torrents
    It is almost caterorized into : Application, Games,Movies[ XXX and regular],Ebook,Music,Graphics.
    But they have more stuff than Torrents.



  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bason's Avatar M..JunKie BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    64
    You have a pm! I hope you will enjoy them )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •