Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Which torrent sites are hosted in the US?

  1. #1
    hi

    i've just read that funfile is hosted in the US, which is enough for me to stop using the site and let my account expire.

    what other sites are hosted in the US as i'm not comfortable using them?

    thanks
    Last edited by Unstable1; 01-29-2008 at 10:59 PM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,260
    None of the good ones, thats for sure. I'd like to know any others as well though, good information to have.
    Ron Paul: Hope for America

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    465
    bitmetv

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    None of the good ones, thats for sure. I'd like to know any others as well though, good information to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    bitmetv
    LOL hahahaha

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    164
    what an utterly nieve and pointless question.Nevermind the nill chance of any of this even happening, but the US does NOT have any more risks than anywhere else for piracy takedowns, it just has more of them, because its a big place.

    If your that paranoid about piracy than stop using it completely, I don't how many ppl actually care about this.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /_.-..-._\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    1,246
    I don't, i live in the US and i don't give a rats ass about the RIAA or the MPAA

    they can suck my balls for all i care
    o hai

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    bitmetv
    Edit: im a moron, it is in usa, at least the domain name is.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 01-29-2008 at 11:04 PM.
    Ron Paul: Hope for America

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post
    what an utterly nieve and pointless question.Nevermind the nill chance of any of this even happening, but the US does NOT have any more risks than anywhere else for piracy takedowns, it just has more of them, because its a big place.

    If your that paranoid about piracy than stop using it completely, I don't how many ppl actually care about this.
    if you were at least literate, i might value your opinion a little more.

    it's "nil", "naive" and "you're" you plank.
    Last edited by Unstable1; 01-29-2008 at 11:01 PM.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buffalo
    Age
    32
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post
    what an utterly nieve and pointless question.Nevermind the nill chance of any of this even happening, but the US does NOT have any more risks than anywhere else for piracy takedowns, it just has more of them, because its a big place.

    If your that paranoid about piracy than stop using it completely, I don't how many ppl actually care about this.
    if you were at least literate, i might value your opinion a little more.

    it's "nil", "naive" and "you're" you plank.
    A little severe dont you think....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •