Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Read Before Giveaway Of TL

titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yes every person should give it to trust member or friend

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    damn u beat me to it...lol i was gonna write this

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by k_ichigo View Post
    damn u beat me to it...lol i was gonna write this
    Sure !! Right !!.....U gonna type this, maybe when the Invitation is Over.......LMAO

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Unless you click a link, or they have an insider here in FST staff, or you are dumb enough to send the invite right after publicly announcing it in a giveaway, theres not much TL staff can do to find you.
    After picking winners in a giveaway, close the thread and wait a random number of hours before sending the invite. This way there is little to no connection to you sending the invite and your giveaway threads here.

I would also advise your invitees to use different nicknames and a new email not associated with other sites. But thats just me.

I've given plenty of invites here to people I dont know, but did research on. Never had an issue before using this method.
    I never had a problem with ppl giving away there invites on the forum because thats just the only way some ppl can get it, but at the same time i would respect the rules of the tracker too because sometimes this is the reason why some trackers disable their invites.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have invited people I dont know, to TL and other sites too. Its not that I do not respect the rules. I always research the people I invite, and I am always willing to stand behind them and take responsibility for who I choose to invite.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Yeah..I'm keeping my invite not going to risk my account

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i offered myself to help a user at this forum, that asked for an invite to TL, and i thoroughly checked his past, and saw direct links and asked PMs at other trackers i am to assure that his ratios are legit.
    I'm willing to help, but i want to be absolutely sure i won't be taking a liability to TL, i love that tracker too much.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i was thinking of making a giveaway until someone on other thread told me to read FAQ.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Like the faq above says , they are more strict. Invites in random giveaway's is trading(so it says above.)? I only have t-d and invite close trusted friends! Screens can be faked, dont know how? dont wanna but heard they can so-? What the diff between tl and td sites Strictness? Heard tl is strict but great,one of the best?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    I have invited people I dont know, to TL and other sites too. Its not that I do not respect the rules. I always research the people I invite, and I am always willing to stand behind them and take responsibility for who I choose to invite.
    If you do go through the trouble of making sure someone you are going to invite is trustworthy and won't do you wrong, then thats close enough to him being your friend because you find out what you need to know and he will be grateful to you because of it = friendship. I bet if ppl had a tracker like FSC or FTWR where they will most likely catch you with these giveaways i see then everyone would think twice about it cause some ppl actually don't see the value in TL, so they do these giveaways not caring if they lose their accts or not which is a shame.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast