Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Read Before Giveaway Of TL

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well, If anyone wishes to "Risk" their PU or VIP accounts, please Read this , it might be your last time you use your Account. Just because you think you use a different Nick at TL that DOES NOT mean TL, will Not locate you, better think twice, Bud !!

Ofcourse, TL is going to monitor each any every Invite CAREFULLY, that is why PU ONLY gets 1....

Good Luck on your Giveaway, U sure NEED it !!.

Originally Posted by Torrentleech FAQ

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too.

Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something

in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned

The sale of invites to
    this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 01-30-2008 at 09:29 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You might be right, but, god, make the font smaller!

anyway, I think that giving away a TL invite here based on ratio proofs, specially in this days, is really irresponsible and, well, silly ;P

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    So... no sooner do they open invites again people scurry about and try to trade them off.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @enlightened
    Agreed upon this one (still like the broad
    Last edited by Sylar666; 01-30-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    So... no sooner do they open invites again people scurry about and try to trade them off.
    true dat
    those people are the ones who should get banned

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ok ban the trader but why u ban the one who give it away?!

Trust everyone, Just don't trust the devil inside them.

Looking for GFT

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    funny how ppl do anything now, just to get a better tracker. what happened to making friends instead?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by hippoxtc View Post
    funny how ppl do anything now, just to get a better tracker. what happened to making friends instead?
    i agree on that...

one reason might be this one....traders want something fast...
    they can't wait...making a friend can take a long time...while trading is quick...

just received my tl invite today....if one friend of mine needs it i will give it to him...if not....i will keep it..

and on every forum i go..i see: "HAVE TL INVITE NEED SCT"....
    i'm sick of that....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I will keep my invite until i find someone i can trust definitely.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Unless you click a link, or they have an insider here in FST staff, or you are dumb enough to send the invite right after publicly announcing it in a giveaway, theres not much TL staff can do to find you.
    After picking winners in a giveaway, close the thread and wait a random number of hours before sending the invite. This way there is little to no connection to you sending the invite and your giveaway threads here.

I would also advise your invitees to use different nicknames and a new email not associated with other sites. But thats just me.

I've given plenty of invites here to people I dont know, but did research on. Never had an issue before using this method.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 01-30-2008 at 08:23 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast