Thread: Cdcovers.cc Has It Gone

ive trying for 2 days now to get on to the cdcovers.cc site but it just keeps saying the page can not be found it has gone has it???
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I'm wondering too!!!!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i no about that mega search but the thing is it usealy points back to ccdocvers
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Very Large Member
    It also points to cdcover.nl which is still going strong at the moment.Its always worth a try.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Or come here and get a few covers....http://www.covernet.2ya.com....Had to get that plug in, in a thread like this...LOL
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by mark845@29 July 2003 - 18:58
    ive trying for 2 days now to get on to the cdcovers.cc site but it just keeps saying the page can not be found it has gone has it???
    lol no www.cdcovers.cc is still very much alive and kicking. just downloaded some cool covers for myself!!or rather try this link cdcovers

^_^
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Well I have been trying to get on to the site for 3 days now. Just tried the link from the last post and that&#39;s the same&#33; Very strange.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Dido....still get that page can not be displayed.